The Best Mattress helps to decide your health, and it helps to ensure an active day after a pleasant sleep. There are many types available in the market like gel, air, innerspring, waterbed, and the popular one is coir mattresses.
A human spends partial time sleeping, so the sleep must be comfortable and perfect. Many factors are to be taken care of while buying. We have so many brands and types available in the market, we need to choose the best one before the purchase.
Here is the List of Best Mattresses in India 2020.
The primary material used in the gel memory, which helps keep your cool, and high-density support foam, helps prevent motion transfer. It’s a 6-inch plush product that gives durability and firmness.
Also, it contains gems that help to maintain body temperature throughout your sleep. It’s the best orthopedic mattress.
The inner layer is 1 inch covered by the net that helps air circulation. It evenly spreads your body weight and relieves pressure from your body. The outer layer is 5 inches with GSM fabric, which provides extra comfort and a bouncy effect.
It also contains an anti-skid base which prevents maintain its position.
2. Wake-fit Orthopedic
The Best Mattress layers in India 2020 are firm, which helps to support spin and gives comfortable sleep. It consists of 4 layers; the open cell circulates air evenly and keeps your body cool. The zonal support transition layer helps to spread your body weight evenly and makes you feel lighter while you sleep, the memory layer helps to remove pressure and gives pleasant sleep, and the base foam gives crispness and support to the mattress.
The cell size is bigger, which gives a cooling effect to the body. It provides complete rest, relief from pain, and provides a comfortable sleep.
You can use the Material on both sides, one side is with medium firmness, and the other is firmer, according to the temperature that can be interchanged. The company’s warranty is 20 years of our products.
3. Wake-fit dual comfort
The dual comfort has both sides that you can use. One side is soft, and the other is medium-hard. You can alter to any side according to your body’s comfort. You can use the softer side during summer, and you can use the harder during winter.
The cell size is bigger, hence providing good air circulation to the body. The pressure will be relieved since the bodyweight will be spread throughout.
The Product gives high durability, which gives a longer lifetime, support to the spin, the temperature can be maintained as cool since the cell size are bigger and comfortness to the body. The company’s warranty is ten years for Wake-fit.
4. Smart shelter orthopedic 4-inch Dual comfort
The Material thickness of the 4 inches can use both sides. One is softer, and the other is harder. It is the best mattress for back pain users.
The thickness of the 4-inches, has the high-density foam is used for 3-inches which gives firmness and durability, and soft premium quality is used for 1-inch which gives air-circulation and comfortness to the body.
5. Urban ladder Dreamlite comfort
The material used in the Best Mattress in India is Bonnell spring; the dreamlite provides better air circulation and maintains body temperature. The dreamlite extra softness while provides a comfortable sleep.
The top layer is made of memory which keeps your body lighter and improves blood circulation; the memory foam gives low bounciness and relieves stress. The dreamlite comes with anti-sagging technology, which gives more lifespan to the comforts of the body.
6. Solimo single foam
It 4-inch that has provides comfort and support to the body. The fabric that is being used is Belgian jacquard fabric that provides extra softness. You can use both sides of the mattresses.
The one side will be softer, and the other side will be firm, which can be used by heavy bodyweight persons. It gives relief from pressure, and the temperature is maintained cool also it eliminates motion transfer and reduces the bounciness.
7. Takecare pocket spring 8-inch king size spring
They are made of hundreds of individual springs and glued together to give comfortable sleep. The spring reduces the rolling over. The layer of quilting and foam on both sides of the mattress gives a more comfortable sleep.
The quilted fabric cover and foam layer help circulate blood evenly, spread your weight evenly, and give better sleep with comfortness. The fire-resistant barrier meets flammability standards and keeps your family safe.
8. Avi Finest imported microfiber queen size.
Avi microfiber is the finest and imported padding, and it provides extra comfort and softness. The Best Mattress in India 2020 has lightweight and softer can be used during travel also. It is made of cotton, and the thread count is 300 layers.
The thickness of the 6 inches with luxury knitted fabric and memory foam gives a better spin support system. There are hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, which prevents allergy and dust.
9. Royaloak blooms 8-inch king size spring.
The material used for the Bonnel spring this spring provides the best comfort and support to the body. It contains different layers of non-woven fabric, isolated pads, and Bonnel coils. The thickness is 8 inches with spring construction and PU foam tapping and wrapped with soft luxurious fabric to feel more comfortable.
10. Generic shagun 4-inch queen size foam
It is made of imported form that provides an extra smooth and rich touch. It can use both sides, and it is lightweight. The foam was imported for luxurious comforts. The primary material that has been used is gel memory foam and high-density support foam. It can be used as an orthopedic mattress. The manufacturer’s warranty is five years.
Types of Mattresses
The material used in innerspring is a steel coil support system. They are interconnected coils made of polyfoam and give extra durability. They are supported by a metal spring that gives comfort and firmness; these types are generally preferred by backside and tummy sleepers.
How much the coil numbers increase in the mattresUrban ladder Dreamlite comforts provide comforts to the people. Titanium or steel, which relief pressure, wraps the coils. The bottom layer is made of wool which supports the coil. The lifespan of the mattress is 5-6 years.
The factor that is to be considered before buying innerspring are
- Coil type
- Coil gauge
- Coil count
- Memory foam/latex
It uses latex as one of its layers extracted from the sap of the rubber tree or polyfoam base layer. It’s organic that uses sap as the base and then mixed with other natural products and baked to get foam.
The natural latex form gives a comfortable sleep and supportive surface to sleep; it helps align your spine for better and rests your body. The average lifespan of this type of 8-9 years.
It has impressive conforming that gives relief from pain. This is more comfortable for the side sleeper.
The factor that is being considered before buying memory foam/latex mattresses
- Latex processing method
- Indentation load deflection
Viscoelastic is used by foam. It has a slow-moving property when it wraps around your better sleep and gives a very comfortable sleep. The polyfoam is at least used as one layer, and the other layers are formed of high-density polyfoam that gives better sleep.
The foam reduces the turning and rolling during sleep. It spreads the weight evenly, the relief from pain, and heals injuries. The average lifespan of these seven years.
The factor that is being considered before buying foam
- The type of foam used
- Foam density
- Indentation load deflection
As the name implies, it combines two or more support systems, the most used combination is foam with innerspring. These types have a higher conforming ability that gives more pressure and gives pain relief.
It is packed with memory foam, and pocketed coil support gives both bounciness and an unmistakable enveloping embrace. It uses pocketed coil technology that reduces body transfer.
The foam layer decreases the heat and provides pressure relief and comfortable sleep. The lifespan product is six years. The factor that is being considered before buying Hybrid mattresses
- The density of the mattresses
- Coil count
- Indentation load deflection
It is suitable for all types of sleep and gives a more comfortable sleep. They are made of a thin foam comfort layer, and the chambers are filled with air and padded with foam. You can adjust the firmness on each side for the comforts of the sleeper.
It reduces back pain since it adjusts the firmness according to the size, shape, and weight. The lifespan material has eight years. ITrencht is suitable for all body types. It can vary the air pressure according to the comfortness.
The factor that is being considered before buying Hybrid mattresses
- Customization range
The material used in the gel is a synthetic material that provides comfortable sleep and is suitable for heavy sleepers. It helps to dissipate heat from the body and provides better air circulation and controlled temperature.
There are two types of gels. The one is thermally conducted, which keeps you cool by absorbing the body heat. The other is phase-changing material. It helps regulate the heat throughout your sleep.
The gels give extra density, which gives more comfortness and durability. The main disadvantage of gel is heat retention.
The important material in this water, the water-filled on the rectangle-shaped chamber with upholstery materials. Two types of chambers have been used in a water bed. One is free-flow, and the other is a waveless chamber.
The free flow has no restriction to flow in the bed, and it flows from one end to another. In the other waveless chamber, the chamber’s fiber restricts water flow, hence creating a wavy movement. You can choose either type that is suitable for you.
Factors that are to be considered while buying Best Mattress in India
The main factor that needs to be decided is the size of the mattress. The market’s available sizes are single, double, queen, king, twin XL, and California King.
The 10 inches’ general height is varied from less than 5 inches to more than 15 inches. According to the body weight, the thickness varies. Lightweight people prefer shorter and while heavier people prefer thicker according to the comforts of the body.
The factors that decide firmness are the sleeper’s body weight and sleeper position. The people who sleep by their sides prefer softer, the people who sleep by their back or stomach prefer firm mattresses.
Also, lightweight people prefer soft while heavier people prefer a firm that avoids sinkage.
The mattress lifespan is, on average of 10-12 years according to the material used and maintenance is taken.
According to the bodyweight of the sleeper, the conform must be chosen. The latex has a better-conforming ability than others.
Mattress Buying Guide
Mattresses are the essential element to get a good sleep throughout the night. A right for helps you get deep sleep and wake you with great energy and enthusiasm.
Here you can find a mattress buying guide that helps you choose the best among many in the market. Many factors help you find a good product according to your body durability, motion transfer, temperature, edge support., etc.
What is the right time to change your mattress
- If your product life exceeds seven years, then it’s time to change it.
- If you get disturbed during your sleep, get more tossing and turning
- When your mattress has sagged.
- When you have an ortho problem
- When you feel to upgrade your mattress
There are five standard sizes.
- California King – The size varies from 72*84 inches, suitable for the whole family along with pets
- King size – The size various from 72*72 to 78*78 inches, suitable for two adults and two children
- Queen – The size various from 72*60 to 78*66 inches, suitable for two adults and one child
- Double – The size various from 72*42 to 75*48 inches, suitable for medium size adults
- Single – The size varies from 72*30 to 75*36 inches, best suited for single cot users.
The factors in choosing the mattress’s size are how many members sleep over the mattress, body weight and condition, comfortness, sleep position, and usage type.
There are six types
- Coir mattress: The important material used in coir is coconut coit, a natural extract and is eco-friendly. Durability and lifespan of the low, sagging occur after prolonged usage.
- Spring mattress: The springs and small coils are the main materials that are used in spring. They give zero partner disturbance, motion transfer, bounciness. The durability of the medium
- Foam mattress – polyfoam is used as the main material, which helps reduce back pain and reduces motion transfer. The durability is high.
- Memory foam mattress: These are made of an open-cell structure to reduce pressure and body pain. The durability is high, and it reduces the motion transfer.
- Latex mattress: The important material used to design latex is latex which is derived from the rubber tree; it is eco-friendly. The durability is medium.
- Rebonded mattress – it is made of a combination of different foam. They help to reduce your body pain and pressure points. The durability of the high.
- Airbed Mattress: The air is the main thing that is used in an airbed. They help to provide comforts, align according to the body shape. Best suited for bedridden people. Durability is medium.
Features of the mattress
- Reversible – you can use both sides according to your comfort. This helps to increase life.
- Cotton removable cover: The top layer of the cover should be made of pure cotton that even air circulation and removes the dust, dirt, and tiny particles from the mattress.
- Zero partner disturbance: A good product provides a comfortable sleep that reduces partner disturbance when he turns around the mattress.
- Motion transfer: This helps you make lighter when you are on the mattress; it evenly distributes body weight.
- Pillow top: This helps you provide additional cushion over the models and make it soft and give more comfort.
- Thickness – the thickness of the product differs from 5 to 15 inches. The body weight helps find the product thickness when the light, weightless thickness is required, and heavyweight thicker.
- Firmness – firmness depends on body weight and sleeping position. If you are a lightweight and side sleeper, then softer are required, whereas if you are heavy and back sleep or stomach sleeper, then firmer is needed.
- Durability: Most of the lifespan is about seven years depending on the usage and type of uses.
- Conforming ability: They should align with your spine. It helps to reduce the pressure points, and mostly the top layer decides the conforming ability.
- Temperature neutrality – the must absorb the body temperature and helps to balance it. The foam provides warmth during cold days and cold during summer times.
Types of sleeping position
- Back sleeper – They require a medium-firm that reduces back and neck pain.
- Side sleeper – They require soft or medium-firm that reduces the shoulder pain.
- Stomach sleeper They require a firm to take care of their spine.
There are ideal for couples are memory foam and latex since they prefer bounciness and motion transfer, spring is suitable for children since all other contains chemicals and sagging effect.
Latex is mostly preferred for heavy persons since it must equally distribute the weight. For orthopedic problems, foam, memory, and latex are suggested. Foam and memory foam are suggestable for pregnant women.
Materials that are used in Mattress
It the made of 2 main layers: the comfort layer and the support layer. The comfort layer helps you to keep comfortable and relaxed when you are on the mattress. The support layer helps to support the body completely.
Various materials decide durability and life. In coir, the support layer helps to provide even air circulation and helps you to feel free.
Bonnell spring helps to distribute your body weight evenly and reduces the motion transfer, and the pocket spring helps to reduce motion transfer, make you feel luxurious when you are on the mattress. The PU foam gives cushioning and is foldable.
The comfort layer in latex reduces the microorganisms and dust particles; the comfort layer in memory foam helps to retain body shape and maintains body position.
Find the Best Mattress in India?
While reviewing the Best Mattress in India individually, until then, follow this post to find the best products.