Are you new to Hyderabad and haven’t bought a mattress yet?
If yes, then it’s time to start with online shopping for the best mattress in Hyderabad so that you won’t have to worry about sleeping on a hard surface for another night. In this article, we have discussed everything you need to know about choosing the mattress and explaining the five best options that will help you sleep comfortably every day after you return from work.
- Things To Consider Before Buying Mattress Online, Hyderabad
- Benefits Of Buying Mattress Online In Hyderabad
- Top 3 Best Mattress In Hyderabad To Consider Buy Online
- Other Mattresses To Consider Buy Online
Things To Consider Before Buying Mattress Online, Hyderabad
- You need to decide the type of mattress you want for yourself. For example, you will have options for memory foam, PU foam, and even spring mattresses in the Hyderabad market. Hence, you need to decide what kind of mattress you want for yourself.
- Next, you need to worry about the thickness of the mattress and whether it can support the combined bodyweight of the sleepers. It would be best to choose a higher thickness option than the body weight to minimize the sagging rate.
- Make sure to check the warranty policies so that you can return the mattress or ask for a refund if you receive a product having manufacturing defects.
Benefits Of Buying Mattress Online In Hyderabad
- No visit to the shops in person and waste time
- Access to amazing offers and discounts for buying a mattress
- More options for mattresses as compared to normal shopping
Top 3 Best Mattress In Hyderabad To Consider Buy Online
1. The Sleep Company SmartGRID Luxe Mattress
The Sleep Company has become one of the famous mattress brands in Hyderabad. Its mattresses are made from high-quality materials, which is why we have picked out this product at the very beginning of the list.
In this mattress, special materials have been used to cool down the surface temperature, reduce pressure from your back muscles, and even support your backbone and keep it normal. Even though the mattress will feel plush from the top, it has an overall firmness of 5 to 6 depending on the sleeper’s preference.
At the top, there is a soft and breathable fabric that is made from viscous quilted material. It has three main functions. First, the quilted nature of the top cover will make the surface feel plush and soft.
Secondly, due to high breathability, it will maintain air circulation properly. The mattresses’ inner layers will remain free of mould and bacterial growth. As for the vicious nature of the fabric, it will help in keeping the surface cool.
A SMART grid is present next to the top fabric. It’s a patented technology that is added to alleviate the pain in your back muscles by applying pressure on the trigger points. In addition, there is a transition foam whose function is to ensure that this material absorbs the shock’s impact.
And at the base, there is a high-density foam material that will support your spine and maintain your sleeping posture.
- Has a stretchable fabric base for increased airflow
- Transition layer to absorb the shocks and impacts
- Provides proper support to the spine’s curvature
- The smart grid layer is not repairable once it sags completely
2. Centuary Mattresses Sleepables Pocket Spring Mattress
Spring mattresses are more effective in reducing orthopaedic pain and maintaining the spine’s posture than any other mattress construction. This is why Centuary has introduced a wonderful pocket spring mattress in their Sleepables collection.
Individual pockets surround each coil in the pocket spring mattresses, with several benefits like no transfer of motion, reduced sagginess, and many more.
In this mattress, the top layer is made from a knitted fabric with multiple layers to increase the plush feel of the product. In addition, the fabric is highly breathable due to the GSM rating. Thanks to the breathability, it will keep the surface cool and maintain hygiene.
Hence, you won’t have to worry about suffering from skin allergies or any problems after sleeping on the bed. Under this layer, there is a PU foam quilt that will prevent the springs from poking into your skin. It also increases the soft feeling of the mattress top, which is why your sleep will remain undisturbed.
The third layer is formed from the pocket spring. These coils have no connection with each other, and hence, they will be able to prevent the transfer of motion from one point to the other. Stiff foam is present as the base’s support layer to absorb the spring layer’s impact and prevent it from compressing.
- Has an edge-support casing for protecting the coils
- It will help in preventing the flow of motion
- Breathable fabric to keep the surface clean and cool
- It might make noise during the initial period
3. SOLARA Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
Solara might be a new name in the Indian mattress market, but the company has gained a lot of reputation recently. That’s why we have chosen this particular mattress from the brand, which will be perfect for the dry air that you will experience in Hyderabad.
Not only will it come with medium firmness for supporting your back and providing you comfort, but it will also maintain the surface temperature at a value that will be below room temperature. That’s why this particular mattress has become so popular.
At the top, you will have a knitted fabric with 300 GSM. Due to the high thread count, the fabric’s breathability has increased a lot, and that’s why it will maintain air circulation with ease. In addition, it will also help in maintaining the hygiene of the mattress, thereby preventing any skin allergies and issues.
This top layer covers the entire mattress except for its base, which has an anti-skid pocketed wrap. It will help in keeping the product in place after laying it on the bed. From the top, the second layer is made from a cool-gel based memory foam layer.
Thanks to the cool gel technology, the memory foam will absorb your body heat and hence, you will feel cold throughout the entire night. Finally, to add firmness to the mattress, a 4.5” high-density foam will support your body weight.
- Comes with an anti-skid layer
- Will keep the surface cool no matter how hot the day is
- Helps in alleviating the body aches
- Doesn’t have a zipped cover
Other Mattresses To Consider Buy Online
4. Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Trial period: 100 Nights
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Firmness: Medium
- Material: Next-Gen Memory Foam, 7 Pressure Zone Foam, High Resilience Foam
- Sizes Available: Single, Diwan, Queen, King, Custom.
- MRP: ₹12344 | Reg. Price: ₹9876
Offer Price: ₹8,024(For Queen Size from Wakefit store)
Suppose you are looking for a proper orthopaedic mattress in Hyderabad with the help of which you can get rid of your back pain. In that case, this is the ideal product you will find in the market. Thanks to the selected materials, the firmness of the product has increased a lot, ranging between 6 to 7.5, which is sleeping on the mattress will help you reduce back pain and provide proper posture of the spine.
It is covered with a high GSM single-layered fabric which is why you won’t have to worry about the surface getting hot every time you sleep on the bed. In addition, the breathability rate of the top layer will help maintain the mattress hygiene, which will help reduce the chances of getting allergies or anything like that.
Below this layer, there is a next-gen memory foam material. It will help prevent your body’s soreness from affecting your activities the next day and alleviate pressure from the trigger points in your back muscles. Hence, you won’t have to worry about suffering from bone problems.
A seven zonal pressure-relieving layer is present, which is why you will feel relief from the back muscle aches. Knots are formed when pressure builds up in the muscles, and you suffer from strained muscle fibres. That’s why Wakefit has included this particular layer. For supporting the mattress and increasing the firmness of the mattress, a high resilience foam is present at the base.
- Has a patented 7-zonal pressure-relieving layer
- It will help in reducing the soreness from the muscles
- Keeps the surface cool with high GSM fabric
- It might not be suitable for sleepers looking for comfort mattress
5. SleepX Rebonded Foam Dual Comfort Mattress
Different sleepers have different needs, so SleepX has introduced this mattress that you can use on both sides. On one side, the firmness ranges between 4.5 to 5.5, thereby making it soft and plush. However, on the other hand, the firmness varies from 6 to 7.5 as per the sleepers’ opinion.
So if you want to sleep and cuddle with the bed, you can sleep on the soft mattress side. However, if you want to prevent soreness and alleviate the pain from back muscle strains or spine problems, you have to flip the mattress, and the firmer side will be at the top.
At the top, there is a foam quilted fabric, which will provide a plush and soft feel once your body hits the mattress. In addition, it has a high GSM and thread count. As a result, you will be able to sleep on a cool and hygienic surface without having to worry about kin problems or profuse sweating in the middle of the night.
Next to this layer, there is a high resilience foam that is much softer than other types of HR foams included in the mattress. This is the softer side of the bedding, followed by a hard rebonded foam having a high density.
This rebonded foam layer has increased the firmness of the mattress and will provide amazing support to your spine. It will not only maintain the curvature but also provide support to different sleep postures.
- Can maintain the air regulation throughout the mattress
- Keeps both the surfaces cool and comfortable to sleep on
- Different firmness levels for different sleepers
- Flipping is not easy and might cause tears or cracks in the foam layers
In this article, we have presented the top five mattresses you can find in the Hyderabad market. These mattresses have become quite popular and will help ensure that you can sleep comfortably after a tiring day of work.
If you ask for our recommendations, we suggest the Solara orthopaedic memory foam mattress with cooling gel technology. Hence, you will feel comfortable and cold while sleeping on the bed.
Our next suggestion will be the SmartGRID Luxe mattress from The Sleep Company, where there is a smart grid layer that will help relieve the pressure from your back muscles.