Are you looking for a firm mattress to sleep on?
Do you want to get rid of the back pain and reduce the suffering?
If it’s a Yes for both the questions, then it’s time you look for a firm mattress that will help you to sleep comfortably and without any pain. It should have the ability to distribute your body weight evenly.
Also, a firm mattress can provide the maximum level of support to your backbone, which is why buying the best firm mattress in India is pivotal.
What To Look Before Buying Firm Mattress?
- You should check the firmness level of the overall mattress, which ranges between 6 to 8 mostly.
- Also, make sure that the mattress has a high breathability rate because the support layers are quite dense and can’t allow the air to flow through.
- Zero partner disturbance mattresses will be ideal for you since they can easily ensure that your sleep is not disturbed.
- The top cover should provide you with a plush feeling and reduce the discomfort from sleeping on a hard surface.
Who Should Choose A Firm Mattress?
Anyone having an orthopaedic problem or suffering from localized muscle pains due to sitting for a long time, in the same manner, should sleep on a firm mattress.
Benefits Of Buying Firm Mattress
- Firm mattresses will help in reducing the pain in the muscles and backbone.
- It’s perfect for reducing the pressure from the trigger points.
- It can also help in maintaining the spine posture.
- You won’t have to deal with a sore and stiff body the next morning.
Top 5 Best Firm Mattress In India 2021
1. Duroflex Back Magic
- 5” thick
- Comes with a 7-year warranty
- Has foam construction
Since one needs to have a firm mattress to cure any orthopaedic and neurological pain in the back, Duroflex has developed this Back Magic mattress. It is surely a wonder as the product is made from multiple layers of rubberized coir.
This is a particular type of coir where the husks from the coconut plant are dipped into rubber and then coiled and folded tightly, which increase its overall density. That’s why the mattress is firm, with a value between 6.5 to 7. Hence, you will get easy relief from back pain after sleeping on this mattress.
On the top of the product, knitted fabric is present, reinforced with PU foam quilting. It has increased softness due to the quilt structure. The second layer is a five-zone orthopaedic layer whose main function is to support your body weight. This will further help in reducing the pain and soreness from both the muscles and bones.
The 3rd, 5th, and 7th layers contain the rubberized high-density coir. As a result, the bounciness has been reduced to provide a flat support surface to your spine. However, thanks to the high resilient foam layer and the rebonded foam, you will still get an ounce of comfort, making your sleep deeper.
- Has Jacquard woven fabric underneath for keeping the mattress stable
- Multiple coir layers to distribute the compressive forces
- Quilted top to make the surface softer to sleep on
- The conforming rate is almost zero
2. Sleepwell Starlite Mega
- Has 4” thickness
- Comes with a 1-year of warranty
- Is extra firm
Extra firm mattresses are perfect for people suffering from chronic or professional back pain. That’s we have included this product from Sleepwell in our list. Even though the mattress is only 4” thick, it has a unique construction that will help support your backbone perfectly and maintain the sleep postures. Hence, you won’t get room for complaining about the back pain persisting despite having this particular mattress.
In the Starlite Mega, the top layer is made from multi-layered fabric, providing the ultimate form of comfort to your skin. Since it has multiple layers, it will reduce the compressive forces, thereby ensuring that your mattress is not suffering from early sagging.
In the second layer, you will find a soft PU foam layer that will help you sleep comfortably on a soft surface. To increase the firmness level above 7 and reduce the overall sagging, the manufacturer has included a thick layer of PAF and HD rebonded foam.
This particular layer will provide the optimum support to your body that will help in reducing the pain in the muscles and bones. Also, your spine will receive proper support so that it doesn’t have to deal with uneven curves that can harm its shape. An air mesh fabric material is present at the bottom to make sure that the mattress is breathable.
- Has multiple breathing channels for reducing the growth of moulds
- The soft and comforting top layer
- Provides the ultimate support to your back through the HR foam
- Has a high sagging rate from the top
3. SleepX Brill
- Has a thickness of 5”
- Comes with around 3 years of warranty
- Has a high firmness level
To ensure that you can sleep comfortably, SleepX has introduced this firm mattress, which will help target the trigger points and reduce pressure. It will also help maintain the spine posture, thereby reducing the chances of developing any orthopaedic problem or worsening an existing one.
In addition, its construction is pretty unique, which is why the firmness level ranges between 6 to 7.5. Hence, you won’t have to worry about getting the best support for your back. At the top, you will find a knitted quilt layer, having a thickness of around 1.5”. Due to its increased thickness, the upper surface will feel soft and plush against your skin.
Furthermore, the quilted layer has multiple breathing channels, which will help maintain the airflow and prevent the growth of moulds and mildew inside the mattress. Also, the top surface will remain cool, which will further prevent allergies and skin rashes.
- Also Read: Best Cooling Mattress In India 2021
The middle layer of the mattress is formed from a PU foam that is extremely soft and will provide the best comfort level. This foam layer has a density greater than the normal PU foams to ensure that the mattress doesn’t suffer from sagging too early. Also, you will find an anti-skid base that will keep the mattress in place.
- It won’t move from one place to another, thanks to the anti-skid mattress
- Provides comfort for lulling you to a deep slumber
- Soft and breathable fabric to reduce sweating and allergies
- Has high sagging rate due to the absence of a separate support layer
4. Coirfit Firm Foam Mattress
- It is 5” thick
- Has a warranty of 1 year only
- Has firmness between 6 to 7.5
The Coirfit foam mattress is perfect for people suffering from back muscle pain, bone pain, or any neurological pain. Thanks to this mattress, you can now sleep in peace without worrying about stiffness and soreness.
All you have to make sure that you are using this mattress correctly to reduce the sagging layer. After all, it has an inner construction of foam material that will help ensure that you can feel the hardness of the mattress between 6 to 7.5.
The mattress is temperature regulated, which means that regardless of the room temperature, the top surface and the edge have a high breathability rate which will help in increasing the airflow rate.
Furthermore, the cool cotton wadding will also ensure that you can sleep amazingly on the mattress, preventing you from waking up due to profuse sweating. Furthermore, the mattress has an anti-sagging layer which is why it will last for the longest time.
This particular mattress also has anti-dust and anti-mite properties, which will increase the product’s durability. Hence, you won’t have to deal with a dirty mattress that can cause skin allergies and rashes. Since the mattress is reinforced with the zero partner disturbance technology, your sleep won’t get disturbed throughout the night.
- It is made from certified foam
- Knitted fabric top to provide the best comfort form
- Air mesh edge fabric for increased breathability
- It can feel a little cooler in case of the winter season
5. Livpure Ortho X
- Has a thickness of 6”
- Comes with 10 years of warranty
- Has firmness ranging between 6 to 7.5
This particular Livpure mattress is amazing for everyone and every kind of sleeper. That’s why it has become one of the most sought-after mattresses in the market. It has a top layer made from bamboo fibre in a knitted fashion.
Bamboo fibre is obtained from natural sources, which is why it has antibacterial and anti-odour properties. This will help keep the mattress clean and fresh for the rest of the time you will be sleeping on this mattress. Furthermore, it has high moisture wicking properties which will help reduce the odour and dampness in this mattress.
The second layer of the mattress is made from a cool memory foam mattress with gel-based temperature regulating properties. A cooling gel is a special component that can absorb heat from your body and the surface of the mattress.
Also Read: Best Mattress For Summer In India 2021
Hence, you won’t have to wake all of a sudden due to excessive sweating in the middle of the night. Also, the memory foam will further help ensure that the mattress can conform according to the body weight, which will release pressure from all your trigger points.
The manufacturer has introduced a 5” high-density foam layer to provide support to the top layers. It has increased the thickness of the mattress and will make it easier for you to sleep on. Hence, you won’t have to worry about having a sore and stiff body, which will help you have a deep slumber.
- Has an anti-skid base for more stability to the mattress
- Will keep the surface always cool, regardless of the ambient temperature
- It has a high level of bounciness for a cosy feeling
- It can be hard to move due to the heavyweight support foam
This article has explained the general details of the firm mattresses and how they can benefit you. So, now, all you have to do is make sure you are getting the right product suitable for you in every manner.
If you ask for our recommendations, we will choose the Livpure OrthoX mattress to absorb the surface and body heat and provide a high bounciness for better sleep. Our second recommendation will be the Duroflex Back Magic, which has a special 5-zoned orthopaedic foam layer and multiple rubberized coir layers to increase firmness.