Are you planning to buy a new mattress having advanced technology?
Have you ever thought of buying the SmartGRID mattress?
If yes, then you have landed yourself at the right place. In this article, we will introduce you to the SmartGRID technology, how it works, and the features of this particular layer. So, if you are eager to know more about mattress technology, do not waste any time further and let’s get started!
What Is SmartGRID Technology In Mattresses?
The SmartGRID technology is a special type of mattress layer which is divided into small grid pockets. These pockets are open to allow high airflow through the layer. When you sleep on the mattress, the SmartGRID layer will produce optimal pressure and comfort to your body as needed.
How SmartGRID Differs From Other Mattresses?
- SmartGRID offers more flexibility and plushness in compared to other mattresses
- You can fold SmartGRID material, but other materials used in the mattresses can’t be
- It provides optimal support to the body parts based on their requirements
Benefits Of SmartGRID Mattress
- Can provide better support to your body
- Intelligently provides the pressure according to the need of your body parts
- Increases the ventilation within the mattress due to the open grid structure
- It has an almost negligible sagging rate
- Soft And Breathable Cover: 550 GSM cotton fabric is used as the cover for all three mattresses. Not only the material is soft and breathable, but it also keeps your skin healthy in terms of allergic reactions.
- Transition Layer: The transition layer will provide better support to the SmartGRID layer present above and increase the overall products re-bounce and comfort.
- High Resilient Support: In both the Luxe and Ortho mattresses, the bottom layer is formed from high-resilience foam, providing your body with the much-needed support.
- Pocketed Coils: In the Hybrid Luxe, you will find a layer made from pocket spring coils. Due to this layer, the mattress is firmer and can easily prevent motion transfer.
- Support Layer Foam: This particular material is present in the SmartGRID Luxe Hybrid mattress, which increases the bounce of the product and provides maximum comfort for a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep.
- SmartGRID Technology: SmartGRID technology provides pressure and comfort to your body parts according to their requirements. For example, smaller areas like hips, shoulders, and others require the softness to lull you into sleep. On the other hand, your waist and the entire spine will need a firmer surface to receive proper pressure and support. The SmartGRID technology offers a different amount of pressure to different parts of your body.
- Soft & Firm: The SmartGRID material is both soft and firm. It will help you cuddle on the bed and provide the best support to your backbone and the back muscles.
- Motion Isolation: The SmartGRID technology can restrict the motion isolation to a certain extent but not as efficiently as the pocket springs. So, you need to make sure that you are ready to endure the transference of motion when you are sleeping with someone else.
- Cool Airflow: The SmartGRID layer is made from multiple hollow pockets, which will help maintain proper air circulation through the mattress layers. As a result, you won’t have to deal with a hotbed surface, bacterial and mould growth, or bad smell.
- No sagging: The SmartGRID material has an almost negligible sagging rate but not zero. As a result, it will deform but not faster than other foam or latex materials used in manufacturing the mattress.
- Responsive to Movement: It is highly responsive, which is why the SmartGRID mattress is quite popular. The surface of the product will change in comparison with the compressive forces or your body weight. This will help the SmartGRID layer to apply the correct pressure to your back muscles and the spine.
- Durability: The SmartGRID technology is highly durable, thanks to the high-quality material and design technique used. Unlike the normal memory foam or pressure-relieving layer used in mattress constructions, the SmartGRID can tolerate the compressive forces without losing thickness, firmness, and responsiveness.
Which One Do I need to Choose? Luxe Or Ortho Or Luxe Hybrid
- If you want to sleep on a soft surface with a feather-like feel, the SmartGRID Luxe mattress will be the ideal choice.
- For reducing your back pain, maintain sleep postures, and getting the perfect support for your spine, the SmartGRID Ortho will be more feasible.
- If you want to enjoy the softness and reduce your back aches simultaneously, the SmartGRID Luxe Hybrid will be ideal.
In this article, we have talked about the features of the SmartGRID mattress, the materials with which the products (Luxe and Ortho) are manufactured, and so on. With this complete guide, you will decide whether the SmartGRID technology is appropriate or not. Also, you can easily decide which particular SmartGRID mattress you need from The Sleep Company.