Are you not satisfied with the mattress you are sleeping on now?
Do you plan to get special bedding that can reduce your back pain?
If yes, you are at the right place because SleepX offers the best quality mattresses you wouldn’t find anywhere else. Be it due to reversible mattress with varying firmness or the special gel cool technology, the products are amazing and made from high-quality material.
So, if you are interested in learning more about what SleepX has got stored in for you, it’s time to have a quick SleepX mattress review with all the details explained properly.
Reasons To Choose SleepX Mattress
Also Read: SleepX Vs Wakefit
1. Pros And Cons Of SleepX Mattress
- Has gel-infused memory foam for cooling
- You can use dual comfort mattress dual way
- Provides 100-days trial period
- Do not offer spring mattresses
- Doesn’t have any removable zip cover
2. Firmness And Feel
Firmness defines how hard or soft the mattress is for sleepers. SleepX has medium and firm mattresses in its collection. The Dual Comfort mattress has one side with medium firmness while the other side is firmer. As for the two ortho mattresses, the firmness level varies between 6 to 8.
Coming to the feel, all three mattresses are covered with soft and plush fabric, which will feel smooth and silky against your skin. So, if you are worried about allergies or skin problems, do not worry further.
3. Mattress Types
3.1 Ortho memory foam mattress
This is the basic orthopaedic mattress for people suffering from chronic pain in the backbone. It will not only help in lessening the aches but also provide proper support for body posture maintenance.
- Knotted fabric cover
- HR foam
- Memory foam
- High-density foam
3.2 Dual comfort mattress
The dual comfort mattress is made for those having different firmness needs. It is made of two foam layers with different firmness that will cater to the sleepers’ needs.
- Softech quilted top cover
- HR medium-soft foam
- High-density foam
3.3 Ortho cool gel memory foam mattress
This mattress is made solely for people who have back pain and muscle aches with chronic ortho conditions. In addition, the mattress has a cooling technology for keeping the surface cold throughout the day.
- Breathable fabric
- Next-gen gel-infused memory foam
- HR foam
- High-density foam layer
4. Mattress Construction
The quilted fabric covering the mattresses is extremely soft and plush. It is breathable, and hence, air can flow easily through the products without any hindrance.
4.2 Comfort layers
The comfort layers have the primary function to provide comfort and plushness to the different mattress products. It will be different from one mattress to the other.
- Dual comfort mattress: high resilience foam with medium softness
- Ortho memory foam mattress: HR foam and next-gen memory foam
- Ortho cool gel memory foam mattress: HR foam and gel-infused memory foam
4.3 Support layers
In all three mattresses, a high-density hard foam layer us added. It provides support and stability to the mattress, and the soft layers present above.
4.4 Mattress height and weight
SleepX mattresses are extremely lightweight. However, the exact weight will depend on:
- Size of the mattress
- King, queen, double, or single formation
- Mattress type chosen
As far as the thickness is concerned, it varies from one product to another. The ortho cool gel memory foam mattress is available in 6” and 8” options. The Dual comfort mattress is present in 5” and 6” options, while the ortho foam mattress will give you 5”, 6’, and 8” options.
5. SleepX Mattress Performances
|Cooling property||Yes present|
|Motion transfer||No transfer of motion|
|Edge support||Minimal edge support|
|Noise and odour||No|
|Trial period and warranty||100-days|
- Cooling property: In the Ortho cool gel memory foam mattress, a certain temperature controlling feature has been added. The memory foam in this mattress comes with gel infusion, keeping the surface cold, irrespective of your body temperature and room temperature.
As for the other two mattresses, there are enough air pockets within the mattress layers which will prevent the surface from getting heated up.
- Motion transfer: Even though pocket springs are not present in the SleepX mattresses, you won’t have to suffer from motion transfer. If you compress one area on the mattress, the forces won’t be relayed to the surrounding areas. As a result, you won’t be able to feel movements beside you, no matter whether you are a light or heavy sleeper.
- Edge support: The edge support of the SleepX mattresses is minimal but present nevertheless. Thanks to the property, the edges will not sag under pressure. The mattress’s thickness will remain even throughout, thereby ensuring enhanced durability and lifetime.
- Durability: One of the best features about the SleepX mattresses is that all the products come with high durability. The inner layers have anti-sagging properties, which will prevent compression of the products. As far as the stitching is concerned, they are seamless. Hence, there is no fear of the threads coming out of the loops and loosening the top cover.
- Noise and odour: If you are concerned about waking up in the middle of the night due to weird sounds coming from the mattress, do not worry. SleepX has assured that their mattresses are noiseless. In addition, there is no spring layer present in the products, which might make the squeaking sounds.
The internal layers of the mattresses are made from high-quality foam. As a result, there will be no bacteria growth in between the layers. Moreover, the top layer of both the Ortho mattresses is made from breathable fabric. Hence, you won’t have to worry about bad smells coming from the mattress, regardless of age.
- Trial and warranty: SleepX believes that one can never judge a mattress from the first look. That’s why they have introduced the policy of a 100-days trial period. It means you can use the product for a hundred days to check whether or not your health is improving and your body responds positively. If not, you can return the product.
In addition, you will also get a 100% refund for the mattress prize. Returning it within the trial period will not take the warranty policies under consideration, regardless of whether any damage is there or not. However, if you are returning it later, the warranty policies will be considered, which are:
- No refund or replacement will be made if the damage is intentional or due to the wrong usage.
- Custom sized mattresses can’t be returned or replaced.
- Only manufacturing defects will be considered for refund policies.
- Damages like torn fabric, depression more than 20%, tears in the foam layers, and others are outside the warranty coverage policy.
Dual Comfort mattress has 3 years of warranty while both the Orthopedic memory foam mattresses has 5 years of warranty.
6. Who should buy a SleepX mattress, and is that worth it?
SleepX offers three main mattresses, each having different construction and features. That’s why you can choose the product based on your requirement.
For example, if you and your partner have different firmness requirement, the Dual Comfort SleepX mattress is the ideal choice. It comes with one side firmer than the other.
If you suffer from orthopaedic problems in your spine, especially the lumbar region, the Ortho memory foam mattress will be a wonderful choice. It is firmer for providing better body support, but the memory foam will also help reduce the tensed knots from the pressure points.
Does SleepX come in a box?
Yes, the SleepX mattresses come packed in a box. Hence, you won’t have to worry about any damage done to the product t during shipping. Still, if you can find the damage, it will be on the manufacturer’s behalf. Hence, you will be allowed to return the product to get a replacement.
Does the SleepX mattress expand after use?
The SleepX mattresses do not expand after you are using them. Instead, over the years, the product will depress further due to the compression forces from above. However, sagging will not happen sooner because the mattresses are constructed with high-quality foams and other materials that wouldn’t get suppressed unless the overall weight above is more than the product’s tolerance level.
Is the SleepX mattress foldable?
No, the SleepX mattresses can’t be folded or made into a roll to clean the bed’s surface or store the mattress. If you fold the mattress or roll it over, the inner layers made from the foam will form tears and cracks over time. This will further reduce the longevity of the products. Also, since rolling the mattresses is an example of bad usage, you won’t get a refund for the damage. Also, They won’t replace the mattress with a new one.
Are Sheepwell and SleepX the same company?
No, Sheepwell and SleepX aren’t the same company. Both might deal with mattresses, but the companies are completely different. Even the special features of the products also differ, even though you will have memory foam or orthopaedic mattresses from both brands.
Did I get the customized length and width of this product?
One of the best features of SleepX mattresses is that you can customize the length and breadth of the concerned product. First, you need to take proper measurements of the bed. Ensure that the dimensions are measured in inches. If not, convert the measured value into inches before giving them as inputs while ordering the mattress product.
Does a SleepX mattress have a washable zip cover?
No, the SleepX mattresses do not come with a removable zip cover that you can wash frequently. Many people might get concerned about the mattress’s hygiene since the product doesn’t come with washable fabric. But, SleepX has guaranteed that their mattresses are completely safe and hygienic to use. There wouldn’t be any bad smell coming off the product, even if it absorbs the sweat. However, if you are still hesitant, you can use naphthalene balls under the mattress cover, giving off a pleasant smell. Also, naphthalene will keep silverfishes away from your mattress.