Since its inception, Wakefit has always been quite the centrifugal force in the world of mattresses. The offerings of the brand are sublime, robust, budget-friendly, and flexible as well.
Each of the models does feature different coloring variants as well. Therefore, it becomes easier for you to choose the best and most suitable option for your bed.
Also Read: Wakefit Vs Sleepwell Mattress
However, there’s a hitch. Currently, Wakefit has launched more than a hundred mattresses in the respective market. Therefore, if you are a newbie, it would be almost impossible for you to choose something from such a broad spectrum of options.
Nonetheless, there is no need to worry. We are going to narrow down your list of alternatives through this write-up.
So, be sure to stay with us until the end!
Top 4 Wakefit Mattress Review
1. Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress Review
Do you usually suffer from back pain or any other related issue? If your answer is “yes,” then the Wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress would be the ideal option for you. As the name implies, the model has, indeed, been manufactured with high-end memory foam. Therefore, it can offer excellent back support while keeping its natural shape intact.
The fabric, which lies beneath the foam, is quite breathable. Therefore, you will not experience an unfavorable warmth, even after lying for a prolonged period. The Smart Spaces technology also stimulates air circulation and keeps your backside cool as well as comfy.
There are three different pressure zones available in the model. Each of them has been placed carefully enough to keep your back pain at bay. Moreover, the model’s layering also seems to be pretty robust and, thus, prolongs the lifetime of the mattress!
- Offers a comfortable lying and sleeping experience
- Does not get constricted quickly
- Provides excellent back support
- Comes with an additional covering
- Has a warranty of 10 years
- It is quite weighty and, thus, can make it difficult to relocate
- A bit expensive than the other available foam mattresses in the market
2. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress Review
As you can already understand from the name, the Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress comes with two different sides. One of them is relatively softer and can be ideal for otherwise healthy people, while the other is moderately harder. Therefore, if you are suffering from chronic back or shoulder pain, this one would be perfect.
However, that’s not the end of it. Like the previous model, this one, too, comes with breathable fabric in between. So, it should keep your cool and comfortable, even during the hottest day of the year. Additionally, the support base of the model seems to be pretty durable as well.
Like any other Wakefit mattress, this one, too, comes with an additional outer cover. It is made of high GSM spun polyester fabric and, therefore, can be washed pretty quickly. Moreover, it also does not get damaged at all, especially due to its unparalleled robustness!
- Offers excellent comfort and feel
- Decent supportive stature (excellent for back issues)
- You can use it on both sides
- Available in different size options
- Has seven years of warranty
- It might be too soft for some people
- The overall design could have been better
3. Wakefit Pocket Spring Foam Mattress Review
When talking about the best pocket spring foam mattresses available out there, the first name comes to mind is Wakefit. As the name suggests, the product has, indeed, been formulated with foam material. Therefore, it is capable of providing a high amount of comfort while you are lying down. It can be quite supportive of your body, especially the backside, as well.
Unlike the previous product, this one comes with a premium-design foam encasement. It helps in strengthening the edges of the mattress and improves its overall durability to some extent. The multiple-layered foam cradles of the model also prove to beneficial in this context.
The pocket springs of the mattress have been made with tempered steel coils. They help in keeping the shape of the model intact and prevent it from sagging. Additionally, it can also suppress the vibrations pretty efficiently! Hence, it can be used by two people at once too!
- Ideal for two people due to low vibration-related disturbance
- The density transition foam offers a calming lying experience
- The encasement provides excellent edge support
- It does not sag too quickly
- Comes with a 10-year warranty period
- It might cause pain due to the robustness of the model
- Some heating issues may occur as well
4. Wakefit Latex Mattress Review
Natural softness, sublime design, excellent material, and an amazing feel – the Wakefit Latex Mattress has almost everything to offer a perfect sleeping experience. The exterior section of the model seems to be pretty nicely designed. The coloring of the same does not look too off as well. The edges of the same have been reinforced to make it durable and long-lasting too!
The mattress comes with two different covers. The outer one is made with knitted cotton fabric and offers a feeling of sublimity when you are lying down. Moreover, it also does not get sprinkled at all. The inner one has been manufactured with pure cotton material as well.
There is a zipper available in both of them. So, if you want to wash, then taking the cover off would be much easier than usual. Last yet not least, the product also has a warranty period of five years. So, it should be a decent long-term option for you.
- Comes with two different removable covers
- Does not get damaged easily
- It is affordable
- Has a 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Does not attract germ or pests at all
- A bit heavier than usual
- It might feel a bit uncomfortable to some people due to the softness
As you can see, each of the products of Wakefit has something unique about it. So, we would ask you to learn more about your requirements and make a final decision. Hopefully, you will be able to make the right decision. Good luck!