Are you feeling tired even after sleeping straight for eight to nine hours?
Have you already forgotten the feeling of sleeping like a baby?
Is your old, worn-out mattress the main reason for such sleep discomfort and deficiency?
If Yes, it wouldn’t be wise to delay any longer in buying the best Flo mattress – a brand that delivers mattress products of high quality and affordable price rates.
Flo is one of the best companies in India that has constantly been manufacturing and upgrading their products to cater to the customer market demands.
After all, when it comes to your sleep and rejuvenation, there is no room for compromise.
And that’s why we have explained all the details you need to know about the Flo Mattress Review.
- Flo Mattress Overview
- Benefits and Advantages of Flo Mattress
- Complaints about Flo Mattress
- Firmness And Feel
- Flo Mattress Types
- 2. Flo Ortho High Resilience + Proprietary Responsive
- Mattress Construction
- Flo Mattress Performances
- Flo Mattress Policies
- Who should buy a Flo mattress?
- Pros And Cons Of Flo Mattress
Flo Mattress Overview
When it comes to buying a new mattress, you usually consider many factors, isn’t it?
Yes, indeed you do! After all, no matter what, you would never want to end up with the wrong product. Out of several mattress brands available in the Indian market, Flo has become quite popular, thanks to the unique features set the brand has included in their mattresses.
Despite having limited choices for the mattress, Flo has ensured that their products can provide the ultimate level of comfort and poshness you are looking for. Gaurav Zatakia and Kshitij Rihal established the brand with the sole aim of designing mattresses that will cater to the basic needs of a sleeper- softness, comfort, luxuriousness, cosiness, hygiene, and breathability.
This Mumbai-based Indian manufacturer has a magnificent product collection worthy of a try. That’s why we are here, presenting you a detailed Flo mattress review that will cover all aspects regarding the brand and their mattresses.
Benefits and Advantages of Flo Mattress
Flo mattress has a lot of things that are beneficial to the customers. Some of the benefits and advantages of Flo mattresses are given below:
- Slow Regain Memory Foam: The foam of this Flo mattress regains up to 4 times slower than any other brand. This foam is proprietary memory foam. The consistencies of the foam used in this mattress are high and provide the best quality sleep.
- Reversible: Both sides can use these Mattresses. One side is softer, and the other side is quite firm. These advantages allow you to choose the preferable side by yourself.
- Pain relief: This mattress is very good for back pains. The proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the mattresses’ base and is designed to respond to the accurate pressure given to it. The more pressure you will give on the mattress, the more support it will give back to you.
- Affordable Price Range: These mattresses are affordable in price range compared to other products available in the market.
Complaints about Flo Mattress
- Due to memory foam technology, you can face problems while sleeping.
- If you like a softer mattress over a firm one, then this can be a little hard for you to adjust.
- The seller can’t always be available for you, so you have to show forbearance if you have any queries to ask.
Firmness And Feel
Firmness is a term explicitly used for mattresses to define their hardness. Usually, a mattress is rated from 1 to 10 based on how hard or soft the bedding material feels for the sleepers. For example, based on firmness, we can describe the two Flo mattresses as:
- Flo Ergo mattress has pure foam construction with a high degree of softness. Hence, the product can be rated between 3 to 5 in terms of firmness. As it’s quite soft, Ergo is ideal for children and people who like to cuddle on the bed while sleeping.
- Flo Ortho mattress, on the other hand, is a bit hard as compared to the Ergo. That’s why you can rate the product as 6 or 7 on the firmness scale.
Coming to the feel of the mattresses, Flo has put extra attention to this feature and made sure that the sleepers can have the maximum level of cosiness and luxury once their body hits the bed. Thanks to the breathable fabric cover at the top, the mattress surface feels silky and ultra-soft, which is why no complaints have been reported against the Flo mattresses so far.
Flo Mattress Types
Flo Ergo Gel Memory Foam + Proprietary Responsive foam mattress is the best memory foam mattress in India which is highly advantageous and provides the best sleep to the customers. This comes in white color and provides 3D airflow technology.
These mattresses’ foam is infused in white gel micro-capsules that absorb heat from your body, making your body cool. In the summertime, your body starts to throw warm heat, especially at night, so this mattress absorbs the extreme heat of your body.
Not only has this, the mattress 3D airflow technology allowed it to travel the warmth of the body that is released away from your body in the periphery of the mattress. So, while you are sleeping at night, this Flo Mattress is at work to provide you the best quality sleep.
This mattress comes in 6 sizes the king-size, Queen Size, Baby size, Diwan Size, Double, and Single size. The proprietary Flo Responsive foam forms the base that allows you to give support to your back. This mattress comes with a10 year warranty period.
- Highly Comfortable
- Comes with 3D air-flow technology
- Absorbs body heat
- Firm in Nature
Flo Ortho High Resilience + Proprietary Responsive mattress is the best mattress for orthopedics and which comes with ten years of warranty and is highly recommendable as this is perfect for those who suffer from Orthopedics. The Proprietary responsive foam by which the mattress is made gives you a plush and firm feel and provides zero partner disturbances.
Flo Ortho mattresses give a medium to firm comfort with support constituents and come with a smart cover that is easily washable. The cover is infused in aloe vera, giving a nice fragrance and many benefits to the skin.
This mattress comes with a unique Aloe Vera Gel infused zippered cover, which does not only protects your mattress from dust and germ but also protects your skin, making it relaxed, glowing, and youthful. This is a price-worthy product. And everyone should invest in this mattress to have a comfortable sleep.
- Best for Orthopaedic
- Infused Aloe-Vera gel
- Healthy for skin and sleep
- Bad Customer service
The mattresses are covered with a zipped fabric having proper pores through which air can circulate with ease. Hence, this top layer is the main reason for the mattresses’ breathability and ventilation.
- Comfort layers
Memory foam is the main comfort layer used in both the Ergo and Ortho mattresses. This layer is infused with a white microgel that maintains the temperature and ensures you can have a sweat-free sleep.
- Support layer
The support layer is made from Flo responsive foam. It acts as the main supportive layer that provides a firm base and prevents sagging of the height due to compression forces incident at the surface.
- Mattress height and weight
Mattresses are extremely lightweight, thanks to the foam constructions. That’s why you can easily reverse them and enjoy sleeping on either of the two surfaces. As for the height, you can choose between 4”, 6”, 8”, and 10” as per your convenience.
Flo Mattress Performances
- Temperature regulation
The memory foam used in the mattresses can regulate the temperature so that the surface remains cool, no matter what the room temperature is. Apart from this, the products have high breathability, which is another reason you won’t feel uneasy after sleeping on the bed for a while due to increased humidity and temperature.
- Motion transfer
Thanks to the Zero Partner Disturbance feature, you won’t get disturbed or woken up from your sleep due to your partner moving too much while lying beside you. Even though no pocket spring layer is present, the foam is designed so that the pressure applied at a certain point of the mattress surface won’t get distributed to the surrounding areas. As a result, the mattresses can prevent motion transfer with ease.
- Edge support
Yes, Flo has included a high level of edge support to both of its mattresses. This is why sagging and depression of the products can be prevented easily as the edge will resist the pressure incident on the top surface.
Considering the unique construction of the Flo mattresses, it is clear that both their products are highly durable. Even though you have a 10-years of warranty, the product will last more than a decade without showing signs of sagging or depression. In addition, the stitches present along the borders are reinforced, and hence, they won’t come out easily even if the pressure on the mattress surface increases beyond the limit.
Luckily, no odour will come out from the mattress, even after using it for years. As enough room is present between the layers inside the products, air circulation is maintained within appropriate levels. Hence, there will be no growth of bacteria or fungus, which are the main reason for bad smells coming out of the bedding.
Flo Mattress Policies
For about 7000 different pin codes within India, the shipping charges are free. Its usually done via three mediums- Bluedart, Delhivery, and FedEx Ground. While placing the order, you have to enter your pin code and then only you will be notified whether or not a shipping charge will be added to your final purchase bill.
- Trial period
Flo offers a trial period of 100 days, within which you can sleep on the mattress and experiment with whether it’s ideal for you or not. Suppose you are not satisfied with the product’s performance. In that case, you can return it within the trial period to get a 100% refund. However, suppose you are returning the mattress after the trial period. In that case, the mattress will come under the Flo warranty policies and hence, you won’t receive a 100% refund.
If you want to return the mattress, you can drop a request email or call their customer care to raise the concern. Once the company verifies your problem, the return process will begin. If you have ordered the wrong size, you need to pay the logistic charges after the product will be picked up from your place.
Under the warranty period, it will cover the following defects:
- Sagging of the mattress
- 1” depression of the surface due to pressure
- Open and unravelled stitches of the top cover
- Cracked or split foam layers
If the damage done to the mattress is somewhat intentional or due to the wrong usage, it wouldn’t be covered under the warranty policies.
Who should buy a Flo mattress?
Flo has introduced only two different mattress types- the Ergo and the Ortho. Even though both these mattresses are similar to each other in several aspects, certain differences have set them apart. Below we have described which mattress is ideal for whom, along with the reason for our recommendation.
- Flo Ortho mattress is ideal for people looking for a firm bedding surface. Due to the increased level of firmness, you can easily get relief from your chronic back pain and throbbing muscles.
- Flo Ergo mattress is more on the softer side, and hence it can be considered as the embodiment of relaxation, bliss, leisure, and snugness. Hence, if you want to cuddle with your bed and have a peaceful sleep for the rest of the night, having the Ergo mattress is most certainly the best option.
Pros And Cons Of Flo Mattress
- The best quality foam used for providing the ultimate level of comfort and snugness to the customers.
- Comes with a 100-days trial period within which a return is 100% refundable.
- Mattresses provide extra back support to reduce spine problems and muscle aches.
- Hygiene is at its epitome, thanks to the high level of mattress breathability
- You can customize the shape and size of the mattresses as per the customer’s needs.
- Not many variations are available in terms of products.
- Temperature regulator technology is not present in an explicit form.
The Flo mattress has a wide variety of mattresses providing luxurious and plush comfort to the buyers. These mattresses are made for every kind of potential customer out there. All you have to do is choose the mattress that suits your requirement after going through the Flo mattress reviews and enjoy their comfortable product.
How long does a Flo mattress last?
The Flo mattresses are highly durable and resilient. However, based on the usage, its longevity will vary. For example, suppose you are not cleaning the mattress or constantly folding and bending it. In that case, your product will never last for long, and soon you will have to call in for repair. But, on the other hand, if you handle the mattress carefully, following all the usability rules and regulations, the mattresses will last for more than seven to ten years.
What is inside a Flo mattress?
The Flo mattresses are mainly made of foam material, however, of different types. For example, you have memory foam that will bend according to your body shape, thereby ensuring you can sleep comfortably without feeling any cramps or throbbing pain in your body. In addition, both the mattresses come with a hard base layer which is also made of foam. Thanks to this particular material, the products’ durability has increased a lot.
Is a Flo mattress good for back pain?
Suppose you are suffering from an intense back spine due to chronic spine problems or any previous injury. In that case, you need to have a mattress that will provide extra back support. The Flo Ortho mattress is ideal for people who want to get some relief from the constant back pain and muscle aches. In addition, as the ortho mattress is firm and has a hard layer of foam inside, the bounciness is reduced, which will prevent you from waking up with a stiff back.
Is Flo made of harmful chemicals?
Flo is known for its thoughtfulness about the sleepers’ needs, which is why they have manufactured their products with foam and other materials. These materials, however, are free of any harmful chemicals that might put your health at stake. As a result, no matter how long you are lying on the bed in the same position, you won’t sweat profusely. Also, there will be no allergies in your skin, thanks to the extra hygienic construction of the Flo mattresses.