Have you ever thought to own a mattress that you can use in multiple ways?
If not, then it’s time to think about owning such a product that will help you sleep comfortably on the bed. For example, if you want to sleep cosily on the mattress, you can use the softer surface while the firmer face will help in reducing your back pain and muscle soreness.
These Dual Comfort mattresses have become quite popular since they help sleepers having different needs of firmness. However, since most people are still unaware of this mattress type, we have given you every information bit you need to know for deciding whether you need it or not.
What Is A Dual Comfort Mattress?
You can understand from the name itself that the Dual Comfort mattress comes with two different foam materials, which you can use in both ways. All you need to do is flip the mattress to sleep on the surface you think will be more comforting for your body and health.
Dual Comfort Mattress Construction
- Cover fabric: In a Dual Comfort mattress, the top fabric cover is made from a highly breathable material, which will help in improving the ventilation and air circulation within the mattress.
- Comfort layer: Memory foam, soft High Resilience foam, or PU foam are used as a comfort layer in the Dual Comfort mattresses. These materials are quite soft, and hence, you can easily snuggle on the bed. Moreover, these materials have a low firmness level.
- Support layer: In a Dual Comfort mattress, there is no extra support layer present. The high-density foam layer will act as the main source of high firmness present on the opposite side. Even though it provides support to the comfort layer, you cannot consider it the base layer only.
Dual Comfort Mattress Features
- Firmness: As we have already mentioned, in a Dual Comfort mattress, you will enjoy different firmness levels. On the softer surface, the firmness varies from 4 to 5.5. While on the firmer surface, the value ranges between 5 and 7 based on the material being used.
- Motion transfer: Usually, the Dual Comfort mattresses are made from memory foam present directly beneath the top cover. When you are sleeping on this surface, the memory foam will prevent the flow of motion after pressure is applied to the bedding, thanks to the high conforming capacity of the material.
- Temperature regulation: The temperature regulation property of the Dual Comfort mattress depends on the breathability rate of the outer cover fabric and the ventilation rate through the mattress layers. In some dual comfort mattresses, special cooling gel technology is included within the memory foams to help you sleep comfortably without sweating profusely.
- Noise and odour: Since the Dual Comfort mattresses are mainly manufactured from different foam types, you won’t have to worry about squeaking noises while moving on the mattress. In addition, the foam layers are usually treated in the factories properly, which lessens the odours, thereby helping you to have a peaceful sleep.
- Durability: The Dual Comfort mattresses are quite durable as they are made from different foam layers having varying firmness. As a result, you can flip the mattress, reducing the sagging by distributing the pressure and weight. That’s the reason for the high durability of the Dual Comfort mattress types, and hence, you won’t have to buy another product any time sooner.
Who Can Buy The Dual Comfort Mattress?
The Dual Comfort mattress is quite helpful for several people, especially those sleeping with other people on the same bed. But for clarifying your confusion, here we have discussed the conditions when the Dual Comfort mattress will be suitable for you.
- If you want to snuggle on the bed or get relief from the pain, you need to have this mattress for yourself.
- If you and your other partner have different needs for sleeping, getting the Dual Comfort mattress will help both of you to sleep comfortably.
- Also, if you want to have a mattress having high durability with a low sagging rate, this particular type of mattress will help you to save both the money and the bedding product.
How To Take Care Of A Dual Comfort Mattress?
Dual Comfort mattresses are quite delicate even though the products have varied levels of firmness. So, it would be best to be very cautious while handling the mattress, especially while flipping it to use the other surface. In this section, we have listed how you can take care of the Dual Comfort mattress.
- First of all, pull the mattress from the bed halfway so that half of the mattress is on the bed frame while the other half is hanging from it.
- Once done, slowly lift the mattress by holding both the ends and then flip it slowly without bending or rolling the product.
- After you have successfully flipped the product, you need to adjust the mattress on the bed frame to fit perfectly.
In this article, we have given you every bit of information you need to know for buying the best Dual Comfort mattress. However, make sure you pick out the best product since your health and sleep will depend on the mattress features and the quality of the materials used to manufacture a concerned product.