Are you planning to buy a new mattress and want to try spring mattresses?
If yes, then you will make a wise decision because spring mattresses are the next best bedding type after foam mattresses.
However, in recent years, several developments have been introduced to spring mattresses, which is why you need to know everything about them.
This article discussed several such facts that will help you choose the best spring mattress in India. Moreover, you will learn the truth about the mattress type and realize that not everything you hear is true about the spring mattress products.
- 1. Top 5 Best Spring Mattress In India 2021
- 2. Spring Mattress Buyers Guide:
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’s)
1. Top 5 Best Spring Mattress In India 2021
The urban ladder has 50 years of experience, the Best Spring Mattress India has undergone 5 stage quality check and provides unique mattresses. The comes with a 15 days return policy.
- The Eurotop foam is to give comfortable sleep and reduces the turning and tossing.
- Bonnell is to give bounciness and makes you feel lighter when you are in bed.
- The Suitable for all types of sleepers who sleep on back, stomach and side sleeper.
- The Eurotop comes with innerspring technology that helps to improve the lifespan of support back.
- The comprises of 6 inch layer that comes in king and queen sizes.
The layers of:
- PU foam – This is separate the outer layer and spring layer which provides comfort to the body
- Bonnell spring Core – This provides a bouncy feel to the body and enhances comfortable sleep.
- Cotton felt – This gives grips and prevents spring from moving away from its place.
- Eurotop – This gives comfortable sleep and evenly circulates body weight and makes you feel lighter.
- Jacquard woven fabric – The knitted cotton helps to enhance blood circulation and gives you better sleep.
The Best comforto spring mattress in India have 35 years of industrial experience. The both side of covered with soft later that gives comfortness. This count is higher which evenly spreads body weight and make you sleep comfortably.
- The helps to reduce motion transfer and noise.
- The comes with 3 variants 6, 8, 10 inches.
- The bounciness and reduces the atmosphere noises.
- This helps to maintain body temperature and allows you to keep cool.
- It comes with 10 years warranty.
Layers of :
- Pocket – This is made of hundreds of pocket that support complete weight to spread evenly, zero partner disturbance, reduces the tossing and turning. The spring reduces the heat and provides durability.
- High supportive foam – This gives comfortness to the help to adapt to your spine.
- Quilted cover – cotton knitted fabric helps to give comforts to the body and provides even blood circulation.
The Springwel Ecosoft are made of high coil count that is compressed and covered in individual pockets. This supports you to sleep in any direction, it gives zero partner disturbance.
- The reduce the pressure points in the health.
- The comes with 3 different variants 6, 8 and 10 inches.
- The comes with 10 years warranty
- The comfort level of is soft.
- That can be used as a dual purpose.
Layers of :
- High-quality jacquard fabric – This is made of premium quality layers that help to provide air circulation
- Comfort layer – This is made of high-density polyurethane foam that to support spring and insulator layer
- Insulator layer – This is made of high-quality polypropylene mesh that to fix the bouncy effect and helps to maintain the weight gives comfortable sleep.
- Pocketed – The packed in individual pockets that give complete comforts.
The best spring mattress in India is made of non woven fabric that supports the spine and gives comfortness to the body and back. The springtek can be used on any frame type, direct on the floor, flat surface, springtek foundation and adjustable frames.
- The support the spine and reduces the body pressure.
- The comes with 30 nights returnable warranty
- The are medium firm
- It comes with 8 year warranty
Layers of :
- Quilted fabric – This gives comfortness to the provides to even air circulation.
- Quilted foam – This provides enhanced comfort to the spine and back, this increases the airflow and limits the motion transfer.
Also Read: Best Foam Mattress in India
- Pocket layer – There are formed with a packet that helps to sleep with zero tolerance and supports from turning and tossing.
The best spring mattress in India that comforts back and evenly spreads position. This helps to increase the blood and fitness of the body.
- The comes with 151 days trial.
- There are different sizes available single, double, king and queen size
- The comes in 6 inches
- The comes with a 5 year warranty
Foam Layer – This is made of a PU layer, which forms the top and bottom layer that comforts and even gives blood and air circulation.
Thermobond Felt top and bottom layer – This is made of cotton that gives firmness and durability.
Bonnell spring – This is made of high-density Bonnell which is assembled based on helical wire technology.
2. Spring Mattress Buyers Guide:
2.1. What is a spring mattress?
In a spring mattress, the main layer is made from spring coils connected like in the Bonnel spring mattresses or covered in individual pockets as in the pocket spring mattress. Also, the coils have a high response time, which is why they can return to their original shape once the compressive forces are removed from the bed’s surface.
2.2 When are spring mattresses best to use?
Spring mattresses are best to use when you suffer from back pain or need to have a firmer mattress but have allergies with complete foam construction. Moreover, if you want to prevent your partner’s movements from affecting your sleep, spring mattresses are the best.
2.3. Things to consider before buying spring mattresses
- Thickness: While buying the spring mattress, it is essential to consider the thickness of the mattress. After all, the thicker the mattress, the greater will be its weight.
- Type: You need to decide whether you want to have the Bonell spring mattress or the pocket spring mattress according to your convenience.
- Construction layers: Apart from considering the spring construction, you also need to check the supporting and comfort layers present in the mattress.
- Price: This is one of the most important factors you need to consider before making the final choice. If the mattress is out of your budget, you can find other alternatives that you can afford.
2.4. Benefits of buying a spring mattress
- The spring mattresses are amazing in alleviating back pain, especially if someone has arthritis in the vertebrae.
- The coils targeting the pressure points can easily release the knots, and you will get relief for a peaceful slumber.
- In the pocket mattresses, the compression forces are applied on the individual spring coils, the effect of which is not relayed to other coils. Hence, you won’t have to wake up in the middle of the night due to your partner’s constant turning and twisting.
- The spring coil layers are usually protected with thick felt padding, which absorbs the impact force and reduces the momentum to protect the coils.
- Most spring mattresses have higher firmness levels, which is ideal for orthopaedic patients.
- Another most amazing benefit of spring mattresses is that they are found in different combinations like spring with foam, spring with latex, spring with HR foam, etc.
2.5. Disadvantages of buying spring mattress
Even though there aren’t many disadvantages of buying a spring mattress, we have listed only a few you should be aware of.
- Spring mattresses have a higher sagging rate because the spring coils can easily lose their elasticity.
- If the felt above the spring coil layer is thin or has become depressed, the coils will hurt your skin.
- Also, sometimes, you can get a burning smell coming from the bed due to the constant movement of the springs.
2.6. Who should use a spring mattress?
- If you are suffering from back pain in certain areas only, the spring mattress will help in reducing the knots from the pressure points along the spine.
- The spring coils will help support the spine’s structure, thereby helping in alleviating the arthritis pain.
- Suppose you want to sleep peacefully without having to deal with your partner’s constant movement on the bed. In that case, the pocket spring mattresses are the best.
The spring mattress will deliver improved air circulation, bounciness, improved edge support, the life of the mattress extends up to 10 years and the cost of the mattress will be at your affordable cost.
There are many types of spring mattresses like the continuous coil, Bonnell coil, offset coil, Marshall coils. In this article we discussed the Best Spring Mattress in India, this will help you to choose the best mattress that delivers you comfortable sleep to keep you fresh throughout the day.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’s)
Is a spring mattress good for back pain?
Yes, indeed, the spring mattresses are amazing for treating back pain. With a higher number of coils in the mattress, the firmness will also increase, which will help apply the right amount of pressure on the trigger points in your back.
Which type of spring mattress is best?
Pocket spring mattresses are the best since they are made of spring coils covered with independent pockets. No connection is present between the coils, and hence, the mattresses prevent the motion flow in the surrounding areas where the depressive force is applied.
How long do spring mattresses last?
The longevity of the spring mattresses depends on the usage of the product. Since the spring coils have high elasticity, sudden collision with the surface or repeated impacts might cause damage to the coils. As a result, they will lose elasticity, rendering the mattress useless.
Which one is best: a Bonnel spring or a pocket spring mattress?
Obviously, without a doubt, the pocket spring mattresses are the best when compared to the Bonnel springs. First of all, the sagging rate of the pocket spring coils is lower, and hence, they won’t lose elasticity sooner. Moreover, with the pocket springs being independent of each other, it can prevent the partner’s motion flow. In addition, these mattresses are firmer compared to the Bonnel spring mattress.
What is the average cost of a spring mattress in India?
The average of the spring mattresses in India varies between INR 10,000 to INR 25,000 based on the type of spring coils, the materials used in the construction, and the size of the mattress. If you opt for a custom-sized mattress, the cost will further increase and sometimes go up to INR 28,000 to INR 30,000.