Are you looking for a new mattress that can provide you with the ultimate comfort and luxurious sleep? Are you interested in a Gel Memory Foam mattress?
Well, you have taken the right decision as the Gel Memory Foam mattress is the next generation mattress that can provide you great comfort.
This article will understand the important facts about the Best Gel Memory Foam Mattress in India. Nevertheless, you will also understand the truth related to this type of mattress.
1. What Is Gel Memory Foam?
Unlike the Memory foam mattress, the Gel Memory Foam is quite similar as both can provide an adequate amount of pressure in specific pressure points. It further contains special cooling beads that help to pull the heat away and can provide faster cooling.
2. Difference between Memory Foam and Gel Memory Foam
Heat retention is the main difference between the Memory Foam and Gel Memory Foam mattress. The normal memory foam can capture heat, but at a minimal level; if excess heat gets accumulated, you can have sweated and wake up.
However, adding the cooling gel to the foam can be more beneficial in terms of heat dispersion. The gel evenly distributes the heat and carries it away, providing you with a plush sleep.
Another difference is that the gel mattress contains a higher price tag as it contains many additional materials.
3. Benefits Of Gel Memory Foam
The benefits of the Gel Memory Foam mattress are further listed below:
- It provides great support to the backside of individuals and can treat lower back pain.
- It can help an individual who has an increased body temperature and faces many sweating problems.
- Individuals who sleep in a hotter climatic condition can find this mattress helpful.
- It can be as beneficial as the normal Memory Foam mattress.
- It contains motion transfer technology so that you do not feel disturbed.
- This mattress moulds according to the body and provides great support to the spinal cord as well.
4. The Disadvantage of Gel Memory Foam
The disadvantages of Gel Memory Foam mattress further includes:
- These are typically more expensive than the other memory foam mattresses.
- It might have a chemical odour.
- These mattresses are heavier compared to other mattresses.
5. What should I look for when buying a Gel Memory Foam mattress?
There are few things that you should consider while buying a Gel Memory Foam mattress. The things are further listed below:
- The firmness of the mattress: It would help if you bought a mattress looking at your sleeping Position. For example, back sleepers demand a medium-firm mattress. A stomach sleeper demands a firmer foam mattress, whereas the side sleepers prefer a soft mattress.
- The density of the mattress: The Gel foam mattress can provide you with a density of high, medium, and small. The high-density foam mattress is long-lasting; the medium can allow motion isolation while sleeping, whereas the low-density foam is a quick absorber and easily moulds the body.
You can further decide what you are looking for.
- The thickness of the mattress: Determine the thickness of the mattress as it helps to understand the softness of the mattress. You can determine a good gel foam mattress by knowing the amount of softness you like.
- Check whether it fits your budget: As you already know, the gel mattress is higher in the budget, so you should plan according to that. However, buying a good night’s sleep does not come on a low budget.
- Other considerations: You should also consider easy cleaning of a mattress, size, colour, and foundation.
6. How to decide whether you need a Gel Memory Foam or not?
If you are a person who has a problem with increased temperature and ends up sweating can consider buying this mattress. Apart from this, the person who wants to get relief from back pains and enjoy a good sleep can think of the same.
A person can also consider this mattress due to the following reasons:
- Durability: Now you must be thinking about the long-lasting of this mattress? Well, an individual can positively expect 10 years of durability. However, the maintenance and quality can hamper longevity. A person can extend the duration of the mattress by rotating it every 3-6 months.
- Motion isolation: Unlike the memory foam mattress, it can provide strong protection from the transfer of motion. Thus it can ensure zero disturbance sleep, and people can have a deep sleep.
- Support: It can provide a good amount of support to the back of the body and provide a precise amount of pressure to the specific points of the body. As a result, people with lower back pain can have relief while sleeping on this mattress.
- Pain pressure relief: Whether you sleep side-wise, back, or front, to enjoy a good sleep, you need a mattress that provides additional support and can ensure relief from pain. This mattress can perform that and mould according to the body providing additional support to the spinal cord.
- Conforming: This mattress contains a high amount of adaptively. No matter what size and weight you have, this mattress can functionalize according to the same and provide you with the best comfort.
- Temperature Neutrality: The gel-infused mattress helps the mattress adapt to the body heat, spreads it throughout the mattress, and further pushes it away. As a result, the airflow of this mattress is high and can be further rated to have a fair to a good amount of Temperature neutrality.
- Movement: This mattress contains motion transfer technology. It can further provide zero disturbances from any movement around the bed.
So, in the above section, we have discussed all the information you need to know to choose the best gel foam mattress. Therefore, now you don’t have to worry before getting a gel mattress for yourself.