Wakefit is one of the topmost Indian mattress brands that will offer you some of the best mattresses. Their elements are quite simple but have the highest quality. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about anything after buying their products.
But the question is, which mattress should you have- the latex or the orthopaedic mattress?
Making such a decision is not everyone’s cup of tea. It requires patience, in-depth knowledge, and also a better clarification between the features of the products. After all, a mattress will have a huge impact on your health.
Therefore, there is no point in making compromises with your health and sleep. That’s why in this below article, we have drawn a parallel study to help you understand how the Wakefit latex mattress is different from the Wakefit Orthopaedic mattress.
- 1. Similarities and Differences: Wakefit Latex Vs Orthopedic Mattress?
- 2. Firmness And Feel Differences
- 3. Mattress Construction Differences
- 4. Wakefit Latex Vs Orthopedic Mattress: Performance Differences
- 5. Mattress Policies
- 6. Wakefit Latex Vs Orthopedic Mattress — Which is better?
- 7. Who Should Buy a Wakefit Latex mattress? And Who Should Buy Wakefit Orthopedic?
- 8. FAQs
1. Similarities and Differences: Wakefit Latex Vs Orthopedic Mattress?
- Both the Wakefit latex and orthopaedic mattresses come with a warranty period of 10 years.
- They both have external zipper covers so that you can maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- The Latex and Orthopedic mattresses from Wakefit have medium firmness.
- In the Latex mattress, the core support layer is made from latex, whereas in the Orthopedic mattress, an HR foam is used to offer support.
- The Latex mattress has a bouncy feeling since natural latex has rubber-like elastic properties, while the Orthopedic mattress isn’t so responsive.
- Another point of difference is that the Latex mattress is not suitable for people having latex allergies, but there is no such restriction for the Orthopedic mattress from Wakefit.
2. Firmness And Feel Differences
Wakefit Latex mattress has medium firmness, ranging between 6.5 to 7, which is why its surface is stiffer and will offer unconditional support to your spine. On the contrary, the Wakefit Orthopedic mattress has a firmness value ranging between 6 to 7. As a result, its surface is a bit softer in comparison to the latex one.
3. Mattress Construction Differences
3.1 Latex mattress construction
- On the exterior, the mattress has a removable zipper fabric. It will help you to wash the fabric regularly or at least once a week and maintain hygiene.
- Next to this is a 7-zonal latex layer. Its main function is to offer you relief from soreness and stiffness since it can apply back the required support needed to release pressure from your muscles.
- The memory foam layer will conform according to your body shape, thereby giving off a hugging feel. It will help provide superior comfort so that you can cuddle with your bed and have an amazing sleep.
- At the base, an HR foam is added with maximum thickness. It has the highest density, which is why this material can exert a lot of support for your spine and maintain its alignment. Also, it is due to the material only that the mattress has a lesser sagging rate.
3.2 Orthopaedic mattress construction
- When it comes to the Orthopedic mattress, the top layer is formed from a zipper cover. Every week, you can take it out and wash it in the machine to ensure that the air channels are free and no bacteria or fungi can grow between the inner layers.
- Next to this layer is a next-gen memory foam layer. It has a high conforming rate in comparison to normal memory foam. Moreover, it will offer your body more comfort by hugging your skin completely.
- The third layer consists of the 7-zonal pressure layer foam. It will ensure that airflow is at the optimal level within the mattress and helps in releasing pressure from your tensed muscles.
- To provide firmness to the entire mattress and support the above layer, there is an HR foam. It is the thickest portion of the mattress and will offer excellent support to your spine alignment, no matter in which position you are sleeping.
4. Wakefit Latex Vs Orthopedic Mattress: Performance Differences
|Features||Wakefit Latex||Wakefit Orthopedic|
|Comfort & support||Zonal latex layer and memory foam are added for comfort and HR foam for support.||Next-gen memory foam and zonal foam are present for comfort but HR foam is for support.|
|Temperature regulation||With the help of the 7-zonal latex orthopaedic layer||Air ventilation is supported by the breathable external fabric|
|Firmness range||6.5 to 7||6 to 7|
|Mattress feel||Hard||Medium to hard|
|Noise and odour||No||No|
5. Mattress Policies
- Shipping– Shipping is done to different parts of the country without delivery charges, no matter what your address pin code is.
- Trial period– A trial period of 100-night is offered to both the Wakefit Latex and Orthopedic mattresses. Suppose you believe that the mattress is not ideal for you during this period. In that case, you can easily return it and get a complete refund.
- Returns– You can return the mattress only if you qualify for the return and warranty policies declared as per the manufacturer. Make sure that you study them so that your return request is not declined by any chance.
- Warranty– Both these mattresses will offer a warranty period of 10 years, during which you can ask for a return or replacement in case you have depressed foam layers, damaged internal core layers, and sagged foams.
6. Wakefit Latex Vs Orthopedic Mattress — Which is better?
Both the Wakefit Latex and Orthopedic mattresses are almost the same. But if we compare them based on support, the Wakefit Latex is better, but the Wakefit Orthopedic is best for comfort and support.
7. Who Should Buy a Wakefit Latex mattress? And Who Should Buy Wakefit Orthopedic?
- If you are suffering from chronic back pain or any spinal injury, we would recommend having the Wakefit Orthopedic mattress since it will support your spine in a much better manner.
- But suppose you want to enjoy a little bit more comfort in addition to having a natural mattress. In that case, the Wakefit Latex mattress will be more suitable.