Are you looking for a memory foam mattress that will help you sleep comfortably and peacefully at night?
If yes, it’s time to say goodbye to your old mattress and get a new one. Memory foam is one of the most popular materials which almost everyone wishes to buy. So far, three generations of memory foam have been used in manufacturing beddings. But they cannot lull someone into sleep or help a person relax without a single worry.
For this reason, the next-gen memory foam has been introduced. It is the 4th generation material made of foam and can easily meet most of the expectations of a sleeper. From keeping the surface cool to providing a better conforming ability, these foams have created hype in the market.
For this reason, we have decided to shed light on this particular material and make you understand why the next-gen memory foam is the future of the mattress market worldwide. To read more mattress buying guides.
- 1. What is Next-gen Memory Foam Mattress?
- 2. Benefits of next-gen memory foam
- 3. Reasons to choose next-gen memory foam.
- 4. Construction of next-gen memory foam
- 5. What to look at before buying next-gen memory foam?
1. What is Next-gen Memory Foam Mattress?
The next-gen memory foam mattress is the fourth generation of the material present in the market. It was mainly constructed to ensure that sleepers can relax and rejuvenate themselves without suffering a lot. It is more viscous and can quickly transform its surface shape according to the applied pressure and heat.
Besides helping the normal sleepers to have a wonderful slumber, this 4th generation foam is also ideal for children, elders, injured patients, and other vulnerable sleeper groups. Apart from having an open cell structure, the memory foam is manufactured to maintain that airflow in the best possible manner. So, no heat is trapped between the layers, which further helps the material keep the surfaces cool. To read more on the best cooling mattress in India 2021.
2. Benefits of next-gen memory foam
2.1 Relieves pressure instantly
One of the major advantages of the next generation memory foam is its ability to release the pressure from your trigger points. When you are working continuously by staying at the same position for a long time, your muscles will form knots due to excessive tension. However, if you do not release the knots, the pain will increase and soon lead to discomfort, soreness, and more. That’s why the next-gen memory foams are ideal for releasing the knots and reducing the pressure from the trigger points.
2.2 Maintains the surface temperature
The next-gen memory foam is mainly known for its ability to control the surface temperature much better than the earlier versions. This is because they have an open cell structure which allows the heat to be distributed throughout the bed’s surface. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about suffering from allergies or discomfort while sleeping. To read more mattress for different climates.
2.3 Has improved airflow
The comfort and the transition layers need to have improved breathability and airflow channels. Memory foams are generally dense, which is why they can’t maintain the airflow properly. Hence, to solve this issue, manufacturers released the next-gen foam. It has an open-cell structure along with several more air pockets. Hence, air circulation is improved to an extent where natural ventilation will keep the surface cool and prevent microbe growth.
2.4 Does not allow moulds to grow
Moulds are fungal growth in between the mattress comfort and support layers. This mainly happens when the mattress does not maintain the ventilation channels or becomes unable to distribute the heat and moisture. Unfortunately, you can’t identify moulds in the initial stages easily. Hence, they continue to grow and ultimately, they damage the product. However, you won’t have to worry about having a mouldy mattress with the next-gen memory foam.
2.5 Comes with a high conforming ability
Memory foams are mainly known for their ability to change the surface levels following your body structure in contact with the mattress. For example, if you press the surface using your palm, it will form an indentation having the same shape as the palm. Once you remove your hand, the pressure and heat will be withdrawn, helping the foam return to its original form. The next-gen memory foam material has a high conforming ability. They can instantly retain the original shape so that it can reduce depressions and sag.
3. Reasons to choose next-gen memory foam.
- With the next generation memory foam, you will get rid of body aches, both in the muscles and bones.
- This material will also help in maintaining your body posture and support the spine.
- Don’t get concerned further if you are worried about your sleep getting disturbed due to your partner’s movement. The next-gen foam can effectively reduce the motion transfer.
- There will be no excess sweating after sleeping on the bed for a couple of hours, all thanks to the excellent temperature controlling feature.
4. Construction of next-gen memory foam
The construction of the next generation memory foam is almost similar to that of the past generations. However, the polymer used in this particular material manufacturing is mixed with several other components to improve the material’s overall performance. Furthermore, the increased viscosity won’t have any effect on your sleep pattern.
5. What to look at before buying next-gen memory foam?
- It would be best to decide the manufacturer/brand from whom you want to buy the mattress.
- Check the other layers like the cover, support layer, base, and so on in all the mattresses, you have listed down.
- Ensure that the next-gen memory foam designed by the brand is certified properly and the company has disclosed information regarding the legality.
- Always go with brands offering a trial period. This will help you to use the mattress and then decide whether it’s good for you or not.
- The price of next-gen memory foam is also a great concern because the costs are high, and hence, you need to make a budget properly.
In this article, we have explained everything you need to know about the next-gen memory foam. If you want to learn more about this material, you can choose a product and learn what the manufacturer has to say.