Do you know that despite having a limited collection, Wakefit offers some of the best mattresses in India?
If not, then it’s time to discover the two most popular mattresses from this Indian brand that has become famous due to the mattress quality, core materials used, and several other special features. Dual Comfort and Orthopedic are the two best products from this brand that you try. Both these mattresses are amazing for people suffering from stiff pine, sore muscles, posture pain, and so on.
Since it can be hard for you to choose the best one, we have drawn here a parallel study that will help you understand both the Orthopedic and Dual Comfort mattress in a much better manner.
- 1. Similarities and Differences: Wakefit Dual Comfort Vs Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress?
- 2. Firmness And Feel Differences
- 3. Mattress Construction Differences
- 4. Wakefit Dual Comfort Vs Orthopaedic Mattress: Performance Differences
- 5. Mattress Policies
- 6. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress Vs Orthopaedic — Which is better?
- 7. Who Should Buy Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress? And Who Should Buy Orthopedic?
- 8. FAQs
1. Similarities and Differences: Wakefit Dual Comfort Vs Wakefit Orthopaedic Mattress?
- Wakefit offers a trial period of 100 nights to both Dual Comfort and Orthopedic mattresses.
- Both Orthopedic and Dual Comfort mattresses come with an external removable zipper cover.
- A 7-zone pressure foam is present in both the Orthopedic and Dual Comfort mattresses.
- The Wakefit Dual Comfort mattress has a warranty of 10 years, but the Orthopedic mattress has a limit of 7 years only.
- You can flip and use both sides of the Dual Comfort mattress, which is impossible for the Orthopedic mattress.
- Another difference is that the Dual Comfort has two different firmness values, but the Wakefit Orthopedic mattress has fixed firmness.
2. Firmness And Feel Differences
The Dual Comfort mattress comes with two usable surfaces, and thus the name. One surface is softer and hence, comes with a firmness value between 5.5 to 6. However, if you flip the product, the other side will be firmer, with the value ranging between 6 to 7.
On the other hand, only one of its surfaces is usable if we consider the Orthopaedic mattress. It will feel a little hard under your skin since it has a higher firmness rating between 6 to 7.5.
3. Mattress Construction Differences
Both the mattresses may offer orthopaedic benefits to the sleepers. But we cannot ignore that several differences are there in their construction process. In this section below, we will discuss the layers present in the products and their purposes.
3.1 Wakefit Orthopedic Mattress Construction
- The top layer is made from a high GSM knitted fabric that is of supreme quality. You will be able to clean this fabric cover because it comes with a zipper.
- After this, you will have the next-gen memory foam layer. It has a high conforming rate that will hug your body like a second skin. This will help relieve the pressure from the trigger points, thereby eliminating muscle soreness and easing your knots.
- Next to this is a 7-layered pressure foam. It is constructed so that it can support seven zones of your body, starting from the head to the toes perfectly. It will apply a different amount of pressure to relieve tension and pressure in every zone.
- The base is made from a High Resilience foam to maintain the firmness around six and support the above mattress layers. It is the thickest layer and will help maintain your spine’s posture, thereby allowing you to sleep in different ways.
3.2 Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress Construction
- At the extreme top, you will have a knitted fabric that comes with a high GSM value. Therefore, it will feel soft and plush against your skin. It has a removable zipper which is why you can keep it clean.
- Under this layer is a 7-zonal pressure-relieving foam that acts as virtual memory foam. It will conform according to your body shape, thereby providing different levels of counter-pressure according to the need of your muscles and bones.
- The base layer is made from a high resilience foam that will act as a rigid base for the 7-zonal foam layer and the main source of body support.
4. Wakefit Dual Comfort Vs Orthopaedic Mattress: Performance Differences
|Features||Wakefit Orthopedic||Wakefit Dual Comfort|
|Comfort & Support||The next-gen memory foam layer will act as a comfort source while the 7-zone pressure-relieving foam and the high resilience foam have been added as support sources.||In the Dual Comfort mattress, the comfort side is on the 7-zonal pressure-relieving foam, while the HR foam has been added for supporting your bones and muscles.|
|Temperature Regulation||The temperature is regulated via the open-air pockets present in the top fabric.||The outer fabric cover facilitates natural ventilation.|
|Motion isolation||The memory foam layer will prevent the transfer of motion from one point to the other.||Motion isolation is medium because of the absence of memory foam.|
|Hypoallergenic||Yes, it is hypoallergenic and won’t cause any skin problems.||Completely hypoallergenic and gentle on your skin.|
|Spine alignment||It is ideal for supporting your backbone and maintaining its curved structure, especially in the lumbar section where the curvature is more.||The softer side is better for relieving pressure from muscles, while the firmer side is amazing for supporting the spine and maintaining its curved alignment.|
|Firmness range||The mattress is firmer, with a value ranging between 6 to 7.5.||The firmness range varies from 5.5 to 6 on the softer side and 6 to 7 on the other surface.|
|Durability||It is a highly durable mattress because of a hard foam base, a removable external zipper cover, and a lower sagging rate of the internal foams.||This is a durable mattress, but you still need to make sure that you are following proper instructions when reversing this product.|
|Mattress feel||It will feel a tad bit harder against your skin.||One side will be softer, and the other one will feel a bit harder against your skin.|
|Noise & odour||You won’t have to worry about any bad odour coming from the product or whirring sounds.||You won’t have to worry about odour and noise.|
5. Mattress Policies
- Shipping– Shipping will be done to several cities at no cost. To see whether it is deliverable to your city or not, enter the pin code, and it will be displayed on the screen.
- Trial period– Wakefit offers a trial period of 100 nights to both the Orthopedic and Dual Comfort mattresses.
- Returns– Suppose you are returning the mattresses within the trial period. In that case, you will get a complete refund, provided the product has no serious damage.
- Warranty– According to the warranty terms and conditions, you will get a refund or a replacement only if:
- The depression is more than 1.5 centimetres or has suffered sagging naturally.
- Damage needs to be present only in the core layers and not the outer fabric.
- Both products have appropriate fabric cover with the superior condition.
6. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress Vs Orthopaedic — Which is better?
The Wakefit Orthopedic mattress is better than the Dual Comfort mattress because it has higher firmness, will support your backbone in a better manner, and is perfect for alleviating any orthopaedic pain in your spine.
7. Who Should Buy Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress? And Who Should Buy Orthopedic?
- If you are suffering from any chronic orthopaedic pain, always go with the Wakefit Orthopedic mattress.
- If you and your partner have different firmness preferences, go for the Wakefit Dual Comfort mattress.