Do you know that the Duroflex mattress brand is considered one of the best in the market?
If not, then it’s time to study this brand through two of its most-sought products- the Balance and Strength. These products belong to the orthopaedic categories that any sleeper can use without restriction. However, despite being orthopaedic support, both these products have considerable differences between them that you must know.
That’s why in this below article, we have drawn comparisons between Duroflex Balance and Strength so that you can have more clarification.
- 1. Similarities And Differences: Duroflex Strength Vs Duroflex Balance?
- 2 Firmness And Feel Differences
- 3. Mattress Construction Differences
- 4. Performance Differences: Duroflex Strength Vs Duroflex Balance
- 5. Mattress Policies
- 6. Duroflex Strength Vs Duroflex Balance — Which is better?
- 7. Who Should Buy a Duroflex Balance mattress? And Who Should Buy Duroflex Strength Air?
- 8. FAQs
1. Similarities And Differences: Duroflex Strength Vs Duroflex Balance?
- Both the products come with seven years warranty
- Both the products come with memory foam layers.
- Duroflex Balance and Strength have a medium firmness level.
- Duroflex Balance has two thickness options of 6” and 8” while Strength is only 6″.
- Balance has foam construction while Strength has coir construction.
- Strength has a natural cooling feature that is absent from Balance.
2 Firmness And Feel Differences
3. Mattress Construction Differences
3.1 Duroflex Strength Mattress
- At the top, you have the knitted fabric with memory foam quilting for more comfort and plushness.
- The second layer has a 5-zonal orthopaedic support layer that will release pressure from five different zones of your body and provide optimal support to bones.
- High-density coir material is used in the third, fifth, and seventh layers. The coil is natural and comes with multiple open-air channels for maintaining ventilation.
- A high resilience foam offers maximum comfort and bounciness in the fourth layer.
- Rebonded foam supports your spine and maintains your posture during sleep.
- At the extreme below, you have the Jacquard woven fabric for allowing airflow throughout the mattress.
3.2 Duroflex Balance Mattress
- At the extreme top, you will have a knitted fabric with several open-air channels for maintaining optimal ventilation. It also has memory foam quilting for offering poshness.
- In the second layer, you have the 5-zonal orthopaedic support layer to help provide relief from soreness and stiffness in your body.
- A special ortho foam is added in the third layer to maintain your body’s position and spinal alignment.
- With the help of the rebonded foam, you can lessen discomfort due to body aches and spine problems. It also adds more balance to the top softer layers.
- The jacquard woven fabric is added below to maintain ventilation through several open-air channels.
4. Performance Differences: Duroflex Strength Vs Duroflex Balance
|₹21,501 (price taken for Queen size from Amazon)
|₹31,377 (price taken for Queen size from Amazon)
|Comfort & support
|Duroflex Balance has the memory foam quilting and ortho foam for comfort, while the 5-zonal orthopaedic support foam and the rebonded foam are added for offering support to your body.
|In the Duroflex Strength mattress, the knitted fabric top and the HR foam will provide you comfort. On the other hand, the high-density coir, the rebonded foam, and the 5-zonal orthopaedic layer are best for support.
|Temperature is regulated through the normal open-air channels present in the knitted top fabric.
|Strength controls air circulation and ventilation through the air pockets naturally present in the coir layers.
|Since the foam layers added are denser and have high viscosity, Duroflex Balance can prevent motion isolation with ease.
|Since most of the materials used in manufacturing the Duroflex Strength has high density, you won’t have to deal with a transfer of motion and disturbing movements of your partner.
|Even though Balance is hypoallergenic, you might feel irritation if the product fails to maintain air circulation.
|Suppose we are talking about the hypoallergenic feature. In that case, Strength won’t cause any adverse reaction in your skin, provided you are not sensitive to coir.
|Thanks to the five zonal ortho support layers and the orthopaedic foams, it offers amazing spine support.
|Thanks to the presence of three support layers with higher density and less bounciness, your spine’s alignment will be maintained properly, regardless of the position you will sleep in.
|It is medium-firm, with the value ranging from 5.5 to 7.
|With a firmness ranging between 5.5 to 7, the Duroflex Strength mattress will help in easing pain from your bones and muscles.
|The Duroflex Balance is durable, thanks to the denser layers that won’t sag or get depressed much even after years of use.
|This mattress is highly durable, which is why you won’t have to worry about anything like early mattress sagging or depressions in the foam layer.
|This product will offer more support rather than comfort. Therefore, in the beginning, you may feel discomfort due to hardness. But your body will quickly get accustomed to the feel.
|It will feel like you are sleeping on a posh mattress that offers you both comfort and support equivalently, if not equally.
|Noise & odour
|Suppose you are worried about the Balance mattress giving a bad smell or producing sounds. In that case, there is nothing to be worried about because this product won’t cause you any harm.
|No spring layer is present in the mattress, and it won’t cause any noise, regardless of how much you are moving during your sleep. However, considering the smell coming out from the mattress, it will have undertones of the forest because of the natural coir material.
5. Mattress Policies
- Shipping– At the time of ordering the mattress, you will be given an option for entering your pin code. Once you give the input, information about the mattress’s availability will automatically be displayed on the screen. It is free with no additional charges on the MRP of the mattress. Also, the delivery date will depend on the distance of your given address from the warehouse.
- Trial period– Duroflex does not offer any trial period option, which is why you should make sure that the sizes and products are perfect for satisfying all your requirements.
- Returns– Duroflex offers a 10-day return policy, provided your return request meets all the criteria.
- Warranty– SevenSeven years of warranty is offered for both mattresses. However, the warranty policies are restricted to certain facts, like refunds will be done only to damage the core materials like the coir, foam, etc. Any damage caused to the fabric won’t be refunded under the warranty policies.
6. Duroflex Strength Vs Duroflex Balance — Which is better?
Suppose you want to enjoy both comfort and support. In that case, the Duroflex Strength mattress will be much better than the Duroflex Balance mattress. Balance mainly offers orthopaedic support, which is why you might feel as if you are sleeping on a hard surface.
7. Who Should Buy a Duroflex Balance mattress? And Who Should Buy Duroflex Strength Air?
- The Duroflex balance mattress is suitable for people suffering from orthopaedic pain in their backbone. Sleepers can also use sleepers who usually have sore muscles due to gradual pressure build-up.
- On the other hand, Duroflex Strength is best suited for people who want to enjoy both comfort and support.