Are you worried about adjusting to your partner’s habit of sleeping on a firm surface?
Do you want to have bedding that it can flip to reveal a softer and firmer side?
If yes, you are at the right place because here, in this article, we will introduce you to one of the best mattresses in India – the SleepX Dual Comfort.
You can understand from the name itself that it can use this in both ways where one face is soft, and the other is firm.
If you don’t have much idea about how this dual comfort mattress will change your sleeping habits for good, we hope this following SleepX Dual Comfort review will help you.
1. Reasons to Choose SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress
- In this mattress, you will have an eco-friendly, hygienic and safe technology, the Neem Fresche, which will protect both your skin and lungs from bacteria, allergens, impurities, and even dust mites.
- You can use this mattress to sleep comfortably on the softer side, reduce pain, and maintain the posture on the firmer side.
- Thanks to the presence of the hard foam, the overall sagging rate of the mattress is reduced to a high level. This will help you to make sure that the mattress can last for a long time.
2. Firmness And Feel
The SleepX Dual Comfort mattress has two different firmness values since you can use it on both sides for sleeping. Due to the HR foam, one of its surfaces will have a firmness of 4.5 to 5, while the face having the HD foam has a value of 6.5 to 7.
3. Mattress Construction And Features
- Softech Quiltech Foam– The mattress’s top layer is built from the Softech quilting foam, which is extremely soft and will help you sleep peacefully. Also, it has the Neem Fresche technology that will help you further.
- HR Foam– HR or high resilience foam is softer and known for the high comfort it provides to sleepers. Hence, you can snuggle on the bed and sleep like a Cheshire cat. However, this surface has one problem- it doesn’t prevent the motion transfer, which might cause a little disturbance.
- HD Foam– HD or high-density foam is quite hard as the air pockets inside this material have been reduced to zero in number. Hence, it has a lesser sagging rate and increased firmness. It will help maintain the spine’s posture when you are sleeping and apply the right amount of pressure on the trigger points to reduce the soreness.
- Dual Comfort– In this mattress, you will be able to sleep on both surfaces. The HR foam is very soft, and hence, it’s perfect for snuggling, bouncing, and sleeping in a cocoon. On the other hand, the HD foam is best for people who want to reduce back pain and get the best form of support.
- Neem Fresche– The Neem Fresche technology will keep your mattress safe from any microbial infection like skin allergies, rashes, and respiratory allergies. Also, due to the use of neem extract, you won’t have to worry about the dust mites forming their breeding ground inside the mattress. Thanks to this particular technology, you can sleep on a hygienic and healthy mattress.
4. SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– Shipping of the SleepX Dual Comfort will be done without any extra surcharges. First, however, you should check whether the mattress is available within your area or not. To do so, you have to enter your pin code and check for availability. If the mattress is not available, it will show the message on the screen only. Delivery of the product will depend on whether the nearest warehouse has the stock, whether you have ordered a custom size or not, and several other facts.
- Trial period– SleepX Dual Comfort mattress comes with a trial period of 100-nights, within which you can return the mattress if you think that it is not the right choice. If your request is approved and confirmed, you will get a 100% refund. However, when it comes to a return request after the trial period, the mattress will be judged and examined based on the warranty policies, which is why you won’t get a full return.
- Returns– If the mattress is damaged structurally or in terms of integration, you can raise a return request. For this, you need the original Order ID, which will be present in your purchase bill. In addition, billing last name, finding order by, and email are mandatory fields. Once you enter all these values, you can continue with the process. In the next step, you will have to select the reasons and comment on why you want to return the product. After you raise the request, an inspection team will examine the damage to check whether it is covered under the warranty policies or not.
- Warranty– SleepX is offering 7 years of warranty on the Dual Comfort mattress. However, before you raise a return request, it is crucial to know more about their warranty policies.
- The warranty is applicable only if the purchase is made from the official website of SleepX.
- You will need to produce a copy of your original purchase invoice to the inspection team to proceed with the return/refund request.
- Warranty doesn’t cover intentional or accidental damage to the top layer like stains from spills, fading of the colour, burn holes on the top cover, and so on.
- If your mattress has sagged or crumbled in the core layers, you will be able to raise the return or refund request.
- Warranty can’t be applied when the configuration of the product is changed.
5. Pros and Cons of SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress
- Comes with the Neem Fresche technology
- Has 100-nights for a trial period
- You can use it on both sides for sleeping
- Has a higher sagging rate
- It is hard to flip due to the weight
- Warranty applicable only for core layers
6. Who Should Buy SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress, And Is That worth It?
Buying the SleepX Dual Comfort mattress is one of the most sought-after products in the market. Not only it has an affordable price range, but it also is extremely helpful for different sleepers.
For example, let’s consider that you and your partner will be sleeping on this mattress. Now, you like to sleep on a soft and comforting surface while your partner prefers firmer bedding to reduce body aches.
So, rather than having two separate mattresses, you can have the SleepX Dual Comfort. Here, you can easily use a softer surface while your partner can flip the bedding and sleep on the firmer face. So, if you think it is worthy or not, we think you have your answer now!