Are you looking for the most effective orthopedic mattress?
If yes, then you have landed at the right place because here, we will be talking about Sleepwell, one of the best creations so far- the Spinetech Air Luxury mattress. It will help in supporting your back and reduce both stiffness and soreness along with offering a luxurious feel. So, if you want to have it, let’s first clear all your confusions and answer your queries through this Sleepwell Spinetech Air Luxury mattress review.
Reasons to Choose Sleepwell Spinetech Air Luxury
- The Sleepwell Spinetech Air Luxury mattress has three support layers to help you sleep comfortably on your bed without any fear of increased back pain.
- It has the Neem Fresche technology that will keep your bed hygienic and free from any germs. Hence, your skin will remain safe from adverse allergic reactions.
- Since it has a pillow top finish, you will also get support for your neck and cervical region. Hence, you will wake up the next morning in a happy mood.
- Allows wonderful air flow within the mattress
Pros and Cons of Sleepwell Spinetech Air Luxury mattress
- Can prevent skin allergies, thanks to the Neem Fresche technology
- Pillowtop surface to offer maximum comfort to the sleepers
- Prevents the flow of motion from one point to the other
- Does not come with a trial period
- Might not be able to control the temperature if the layers are sagged
- Can’t be used on both sides
Firmness And Feel
The Spinetech Air Luxury mattress from Sleepwell has a firmness value of about 6 to 7.5 due to the inclusion of denser HR and rebonded foam. But thanks to the knitted fabric at the top, you will be able to feel the softness that will lull you into sleep.
Mattress Construction And Features
- Triple Support Layer– This is one of the best orthopedic mattresses in the market, thanks to the triple support layers from HR foam, memory foam, and the rebonded foam.
- Memory Foam– The memory foam will help in reducing the pressure from the trigger points, thereby ensuring that you can enjoy the maximum comfort after sleeping on the mattress.
- High Resilience Layer– The HR foam serves a dual purpose as it adds more comfort and support to the Spinetech Air Luxury mattress. since it has a certain level of bounciness, you will be able to sleep soundlessly while the supportive potential will keep your spine straight.
- Rebonded Foam– The rebonded foam will provide the maximum support to your body and the spine. It has the highest firmness also that will not only stabilize the mattress but also counterbalance the weight of the sleepers, thereby preventing sagging.
- Neem Fresche– The Neem Fresche is a new technology where neem extracts are added to the mattress for making sure that the product is perfect for your health. Neem has strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which is why you don’t have to be scared about getting rashes, itchiness, or skin allergies from the mattress.
- Premium Knitted Fabric– Thanks to the knitted fabric, you will be able to sleep on a soft and luxurious material that won’t cause any kind of discomfort when you will be in deep slumber. Moreover, it will allow air to pass through properly so that the surface can stay cool.
Sleepwell Spinetech Air Luxury Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– Sleepwell will deliver this Spinetech Air Luxury mattress to any part of India. Before ordering, you can use the store locator feature and check whether you have a distributer near your area or not. The time of delivery will depend on the distance of your home from the warehouse, the presence of any nearest store locator, and also the stock.
- Trial period– Sleepwell doesn’t offer any trial period on their mattresses, even on Spinetech Air Luxury. That’s why before you make the purchase, you need to be extremely certain that you need this product and it is suitable for your body and health.
- Returns– You can return the mattress only if it meets certain criteria. They are:
- The mattress should be within the warranty period and the issue for return must be covered under the warranty policies.
- You have to make sure that the mattress hasn’t suffered from any intentional damage. If that’s the case, your return request will be rejected.
- You should have the original purchase receipt because that needs to be submitted at the time of mattress pick-up.
- If you have ordered a custom size mattress, you won’t be able to return it.
- Warranty– The total warranty period of Spinetech Air Luxury mattress is five years. you will be able to enjoy the benefits only after registering the product with Sleepwell after the delivery. Even though the warranty period is good, you should remember certain facts about it.
- If the mattress has sagged, depressed, or crumbled, it won’t be covered under the warranty policies.
- No mattress having depression less than 1.5 centimeters will be considered under the warranty.
- If you haven’t used the mattress as per the instructions or if the product has damaged a lot, you won’t be able to ask for the refund.
Who Should Buy Sleepwell Spinetech Air Luxury Mattress And Is That worth It?
It is completely worthy of buying the Spinetech Air Luxury mattress from Sleepwell. Not only is this product capable of boosting the spine’s health but also has enough potential to give your body and mind the relaxation they need during the night. Considering all the materials used in making this mattress, we can say that it is suitable for:
- Elder people who have bone problems, especially in the spine and knees
- For anyone who has suffered an injury to the spine and is on rest for at least three to four months
- For working people who either have to sit or stand in the same position for a long time