Do you want to sleep on a cool bed(mattress) throughout the year?
Do you need a mattress that can support your body weight perfectly?
If yes, then you should get the Sleepyhead Sense mattress for yourself at the earliest. This particular mattress has become the most sought-after in the market, thanks to its amazing build, unique layers, and the availability of multiple sizes. If you haven’t searched about the Sleepyhead Sense yet, do not worry further.
In the following article, we will describe everything you should know about the Sleepyhead Sense mattress so that you can make a proper decision about whether you need this product or not.
- To Read Full Review On Sleepyhead Mattress
- 1. Reasons to Choose Sleepyhead Sense
- 2. Pros and Cons of Sleepyhead Sense Mattress
- 3. Firmness And Feel
- 4. Sleepyhead Sense Mattress Size And Dimensions
- 5. Sleepyhead Sense Mattress Pricing Table
- 6. Mattress Construction And Features
- 7. Difference: PCM Vs Cool Gel Foam
- 8. Sleepyhead Sense Mattress Policies
- 9. Who Should Buy Sleepyhead Sense Mattress, And Is That worth It?
- Sleepyhead Sense Mattress: FAQs
1. Reasons to Choose Sleepyhead Sense
- Sleepyhead Sense mattress has the new cooling technology, the PCM, which will help you sleep comfortably, whether it’s a new or an old mattress.
- It comes with a zippered cover that you can remove anytime to clean the fabric and maintain mattress hygiene.
- It is perfect for people having desk-bound jobs, orthopaedic patients, and others who want both relaxation and comfort during the nighttime.
- Trial period: 100 Nights
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Firmness: Medium
- Material: Foam
- Sizes Available: Single, Double, Queen, King.
- MRP: ₹18,999
Offer Price: ₹13,999(For Queen Size from Sleepyhead store)
2. Pros and Cons of Sleepyhead Sense Mattress
- Will always cool down the surface and absorb your body heat
- Provide optimal support to the body as per the requirement of different parts
- Has a breathable fabric for proper air circulation
- Multiple layers for supporting the entire curvature of the spine
- Will provide a wonderful and peaceful sleep to everyone
- Cannot prevent the transfer of motion due to your partner’s movement
- It can be hard to sleep on during the wintertime
- It won’t support your body if you lie in a cuddle position or on your stomach
3. Firmness And Feel
Due to the presence of the memory foam and the 3-zonal support foam, the mattress is quite firm and will help in reducing body pain and provide optimal support to your backbone. Its firmness varies between 5.5 to 7 as per the thickness of the mattress you are choosing. That’s why the product is amazing for both orthopaedic patients, and regular sleepers who want to get rid of bone pain, increased knots in the back muscles, relieve pressure from the trigger points, and so on.
4. Sleepyhead Sense Mattress Size And Dimensions
5. Sleepyhead Sense Mattress Pricing Table
|Size||Price On Sleepyhead Store||Price On Amazon|
6. Mattress Construction And Features
- Breathable Fabric: Firstly, you will find the mattress is covered with a breathable fabric. It is completely cotton and has a quilted structure to provide more comfort to the sleepers. Further, it has a high GSM rate and thread count, improving air circulation and keeping the surface cool. Also, due to this fabric layer, you will sleep comfortably without worrying about getting a musky scent from inside the market.
- The Phase Change Cooling Foam (PCM): This is the most interesting part of the entire Sleepyhead Sense mattress. It’s a foam layer on top of which the PCM liquid has been sprayed. This helps the foam layer absorb the surface and body heat so that you can sleep comfortably without waking up in the middle of the night due to excessive sweating.
- Responsive Memory Foam: Unlike other memory foam used in mattress construction, this memory foam has a high response, which will help you sleep comfortably without feeling any soreness in your muscles the next morning. In addition, since it has a high response rate, you won’t have to worry about the layer sagging after sleeping on the mattress for a couple of months.
- 3- Zoned Orthopaedic Support Foam: The 3-zoned orthopaedic foam has been included as a support layer in the Sleepyhead Sense mattress. It is divided into three zones based on the air pocket size, density, and texture. As a result, the mattress will be able to apply the right amount of pressure on the trigger points as per the requirement of your body. As your body needs the maximum support in the spine, this particular material is made thicker and denser in the middle zone.
- Zipper Cover: The zipper cover is provided as extra protection to the mattress such that the dust and debris can stay away from the main mattress. You can easily remove the zipper cover and then wash it in the machine to ensure that the mattress stays hygienic and clean all the time. However, before cleaning, dust the top surface and then open the zipper carefully so that the dust from above doesn’t fall on the breathable fabric layer.
7. Difference: PCM Vs Cool Gel Foam
- To provide a cooling solution to the user, manufacturers spray PCM on the top of the foam layer. On the other hand, a cool gel is installed in bead form inside the material itself.
- PCM is highly effective in cooling the surface and absorb your body temperature. On the other hand, the cool gel provides the cooling effect only in the initial days.
- PCM is always placed between the foam and the top fabric cover, while it can place the cool gel foam anywhere between the top cover and the support foam.
8. Sleepyhead Sense Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping: Shipping of the Sleepyhead Sense mattress is done in all parts of India. First, however, you need to check the availability of the product at your location. So, while ordering the product, you need to enter the pin code and then click on the check button. Suppose the item is available in your area. In that case, it will be displayed on the screen itself along with the expected delivery rate. Also, you won’t be charged extra for shipping the mattress to your location.
- Trial period: Sleepyhead offers a trial period of 100-nights which will start from the date of delivery. Even though it looks quite easy, the company has mentioned a wide range of terms and conditions.
- Firstly, if you return the product within the trial period in proper condition, you will get a complete refund.
- If there is any intentional damage to the product like stain marks, tear in the upper fabric, sagged or depressed foam layers, and others, you won’t get the refund even if you return the product within the trial period.
- If you receive a free product with the mattress, you will get a refund minus the price of the additive accessory you got with the product.
- Returns: If you receive the wrong product or have ordered the wrong size, you can raise a return request. Once the company receives the mattress from your side, a special team will inspect the product. If the mattress is in good condition and there is no intentional damage, your return request will be processed and granted.
- Warranty: The Sleepyhead Sense mattress comes with a warranty period of 10 years. This will help you in using the product for the longest time with ease. Furthermore, the product is made from high-quality materials, which is why a considerable amount has reduced the sagging rate.
9. Who Should Buy Sleepyhead Sense Mattress, And Is That worth It?
The Sleepyhead Sense mattress can be bought by anyone, especially those having back problems or suffering from skin problems. This is because:
- The Sleepyhead Sense mattress will provide the much-needed support to your backbone, which will help in reducing the pain in the bones and provide the correct alignment.
- In addition, the mattress will prevent allergies and rashes from breaking out in your skin, all thanks to the PCM cooling foam.
- It comes with a warranty period of 10-year which is why it is worth buying the product.