Are you interested in trying out the new mattress that can give you the best quality sleep?
If yes, then it is the right time to throw away that old one and avail of the new mattress to ensure the proper amount of sleep at night. The Doctors Dream mattress is the new mattress becoming highly popular and demandable.
The materials present in this mattress are unique and also ensure the right bedding. Apart from this, this mattress can fulfil all the requirements and are also available in a huge variety when it comes to requirements.
Due to the features available in the Doctors Dream mattress, it can be considered as the next generation mattress. In this article, you can further avail of all the detailed information regarding the Doctors Dream mattress to have a clear knowledge and understanding regarding this.
- 1. Reasons to Choose Doctor Dreams Mattress
- 2.Doctor Dreams Mattress Size and Dimension
- 3. Doctor Dreams Mattress Pricing Table
- 4. Firmness And Feel
- 5. Doctor Dreams Collections
- 6. Mattress Construction And Features
- 7. Doctor Dreams Mattress Policies
- 8. Who Should Buy Doctor Dreams Mattress, And Is That worth It?
- 9. Pros and Cons of Doctor Dreams mattress
- 10. FAQs
- Does the Doctor Dreams mattress come with a zipper cover or not?
- How many layers are present in this Doctor Dreams mattress?
- How long should a Dreams mattress last?
- Do the Doctor Dreams mattress is best for a mattress for back pain?
- Do Doctor Dream’s mattresses offer custom sizes?
- Can we use Doctor Dreams on both sides?
1. Reasons to Choose Doctor Dreams Mattress
The top benefits that the Doctors Dream Mattress provides are further listed below:
- Relieves Backache– These mattresses provide a memory foam layer that ensures an extraordinary amount of support in the back portion of the body and relieves spinal or lower back pain. Thus, it can promote a comfortable sleeping experience while treating the back of the body.
- Spinal Support– This can provide the right amount of support in the spinal cord, for which the neck and back areas can get relief. Without proper bedding, these areas are highly prone to get effective by pain. However, with the memory foam present in this mattress, you can enjoy great relief from neck and back pain and prove ideal support in the spinal area.
- Cooler Surface– Also, the surface of this mattress allows breathability, making the top surface cooler and cosier. It also contains a green gel foam perfect for summer to make the surface cooler.
2.Doctor Dreams Mattress Size and Dimension
3. Doctor Dreams Mattress Pricing Table
4. Firmness And Feel
The Doctor Dreams Mattress is the next generation medium-firm mattress designed to provide the next level of firmness with the facility of Super Bond Flexi PU Foam that is ergonomically designed to resist compression and give a perfect contour and support. In addition, the memory foam further gives the best feel and firmness to the individuals.
5. Doctor Dreams Collections
- Hybrid Pocket Spring Mattress– Special hybrid mattresses with foam and spring technology. Also, these ensure a zero motion transfer so that you can enjoy the best sleep. Also, the anti-sagging is ensured with the help of the edge foam encasement.
- Max Cool Gel Orthopedic Mattress– This is perfect for patients who have orthopaedics problems. These mattresses contain memory foam with pure PU Foam technology that can ensure a high amount of support in the back and neck of the body. Also, the top layer is made of Green gel that keeps the surface cool and comfortable.
- Lite Dual Comfort Mattress– These are double-sided memory foam mattresses, along with a triple layer of PU foam. The top layer is knitted with the best fabric to ensure great comfort.
- Plus Orthopedic Mattress– It is also an orthopaedic mattress with high-quality memory and PU foam technology. These also provide great support and comfort while sleeping to the individual’s and are firm.
6. Mattress Construction And Features
- Comfort & Support– This mattress contains green gel and top knitted fabric that provides high-quality comfort. Also, the memory foam and double layer PU Foam technology work best for adequately contouring the body.
- Temperature Regulation– The cool green gel makes the surface cooler when a person sleeps. In this way, it can control the temperature.
- Motion Isolation– These mattresses provide a zero motion transfer which means they can control the movement of the mattress when your partner is moving.
- Hypoallergenic– The top layer is made of high-quality knitted fabric, which means no dust, germs, or bacteria can penetrate the mattress. The human skin is highly sensitive, and these things, including the fungus, can create allergies, but thus mattress provides top knitted fabric that can protect individuals from allergies.
- Spine Alignment– This mattress provides great support in the spinal area, including the back and neck. The bedding of this mattress is so comfortable that it contours according to the body. Also, muscle stiffness and lower back pain are prevented by memory foam technology.
- Firmness Range– These are orthopaedic mattresses that can provide a medium to firm level of firmness. However, this is provided by memory, spring, and PU foam technology.
- Durability– These are highly durable mattresses that come with the edge foam encasement making them anti-sagging. Thus, this mattress can last a long time with proper care.
- Certifications– There are no certifications present in this mattress.
- Noise & Odor– There is no guarantee on whether it can control the odour and noise of the mattress.
7. Doctor Dreams Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– These mattresses are delivered all over India with a free shipping facility in a pre-assembled form.
- Trial period– This mattress gives a 100 night free trial period just from the delivery date. Also, only the standard size mattresses are applicable for a trial, which means the custom mattresses cannot be a part of this period. Also, the combo mattress is not applicable for the trial period. You have to perform the shopping from the site Doctor Dreams to avail the trial offer.
- Returns– The return policy is that the mattress has to be returned within the 100-night free trial offer. If the mattress is in good condition, only the return can occur. Also, the return request is directly exercised with Nilkamal Limited. The inspection and pickup confirmation will further take place within ten working days.
- Warranty– This mattress also provides a ten-year warranty only when bought from the Doctors Dream official site.
8. Who Should Buy Doctor Dreams Mattress, And Is That worth It?
People who like hard and firm mattresses can opt for the same. Also, it is beneficial and is worth it for orthopaedic persons. These affordable mattresses provide great support and comfort to individuals, along with memory, PU foam, and top knitted fabric.
Furthermore, the Doctors Dream Mattress has opted for the finest mattress with the help of nice fabrics, a plush feel, and extra firmness. It also includes a Green Gel technology that helps keep the surface cool to protect the individuals from the hot weather. Also, these mattresses provide zero motion transfer. This means that it can provide all the qualities required to ensure a plush and comfortable sleep.
9. Pros and Cons of Doctor Dreams mattress
The pros of Doctor Dreams Mattress:
- It includes a twin layered mattress for ensuring a high amount of comfort.
- These are medium-firm memory foam mattresses with sag-free technology.
- The body also contours accordingly because of the thick memory foam technology.
- Also, it provides great spinal support, further relieving the pressure points.
- These are dual-layered mattresses.
- The knitted fabric in the top layer acts like a shield against germs, specks of dust, and bacteria.
- Also, these are inbuilt with limited motion transfer technology.
- These are also water-resistant with the solid PU Foam technology.
The Cons of Doctor Dreams Mattress:
- Does not provide odour control
- Noise cancellation is also not present.
Does the Doctor Dreams mattress come with a zipper cover or not?
This mattress does not provide a zipper cover, but it provides a zipper cover for the pillows. However, the top layer is also water-resistant and is made with high-quality knitted fabric.
How many layers are present in this Doctor Dreams mattress?
The doctor’s dreams have three layers present in them. The top layer includes the green gel foam, the second layer contains the memory foam, and the PU foam is present in the last layer.
How long should a Dreams mattress last?
Normally, it can last for almost seven years, but it can last longer if the user takes proper care.
Do the Doctor Dreams mattress is best for a mattress for back pain?
Yes, these are highly convenient for back pain, as it contains memory foam along with spring and high-quality PU foam technology.
Do Doctor Dream’s mattresses offer custom sizes?
Yes, the Doctor Dreams mattress offers a custom size to individuals. However, in the custom size, there is no trial period offer.
Can we use Doctor Dreams on both sides?
Yes, the Lite Dual Comfort Mattress from Doctor Dreams offers both side usage which means you can use the other side of the mattress.