Are you planning to buy a new mattress from The Sleep Company?
Can’t you choose the mattress you would like to have for yourself?
If your answer is Yes, Then Sleep Company always considers their consumers’ health and comfort at the top.
Their mattresses are comfortable, firm, and also deliver an output true to the words. So, choosing a particular mattress might be a tad bit difficult for you.
On this account, we have presented you with a full The Sleep Company mattress review. With this subsequent discussion, you will gain clarity about the products and their features. Thus, choosing the most suitable one for your bed and your health will become easier.
Top 2 Best The Sleep Company Mattress Review In India 2021
1. The Sleep Company SmartGRID Luxe
- 10-years warranty
- No sagging of the mattress
- Available for a king, queen, and single beds
- Plush firmness
For experiencing comfort and firmness simultaneously, you should choose the SmartGRID Luxe from The Sleep Company.
The mattress has been designed in a way where it will appear softer around your neck and thoracic region.
On the other hand, you will feel firm if you consider the areas near your lumbar and sacral regions.
Thereupon you neither have to deal with a stiff neck and aching shoulders or back pain in the lower portion.
Now coming to the composition of the luxe mattress, a 2” high-density supportive foam is present at the extreme bottom.
Due to its higher density, the layer acts as a base framework, thereby increasing the durability of the entire product.
Next to this is a 4” soft foam layer that adds to the bounciness and softness of the mattress. The main layer is a 2” Smart Grid, which has over 2500+ air pocket channels.
Due to the presence of the air channels, the mattress has a cooling effect of preventing sweating and odor. Lastly, as a cover, you will have a quilted fabric that has a velvety softness.
- Easy airflow through the mattress
- 8” and 10” thickness options
- Adapts according to the body shape
- No disturbances from partner movements
- · Excess softness can be a problem for some
2. The Sleep Company SmartGRID Orthopedic
- 10-years warranty
- Medium firmness
- 550 GSM cotton fabric
- Non-toxic Smart GRID layers
Back Pains can be quite cumbersome, especially when it hampers your sleep which is why you need The Sleep Company SmartGRID orthopedic mattress.
It has been designed specially to ensure that people can get rid of back pain in the lumbosacral region and the hip muscles. On account of this, the mattress comes with four distinct layers.
At first, you will have the cotton knitted fabric cover that will allow air to pass through easily without causing excessive sweating.
Next is the core layer or the 1” Smart GRID layer. It offers resistive support to your body, ensuring that the posture is maintained. Also, the air pockets generate a cooling effect by allowing the air to circulate easily.
The third layer is a 3” soft transition layer which is the main reason for the bounciness of the mattress. Besides, it also serves as the source of medium firmness that the product offers.
Lastly, you will have the 2” HR support foam that will easily handle your body weight while providing a high amount of body support.
- Thin and soft cotton outer fabric
- Isolates motion flow due to partner movements
- Hypoallergenic smart GRID layer
- Not good for reducing any neuropathic or common inflammatory pain
The Sleep Company SmartGRID Luxe is one of the best mattresses you will find in the market for comfort and relaxation.
It has a coziness that will lull you into sleep the moment your body will hit the surface. Also, it plays an active role in maintaining your body posture. So, the next day when you will wake up, you will feel refreshed.
As for The Sleep Company SmartGRID Orthopedic Mattress, you will never have to deal with the intense pain of the backbone and the hip bone. Also, you can say goodbye to allergies because the cotton cover and the smart Grid are hypoallergenic.
Things to consider while buying the best Sleep Company Mattress
1. Purpose: First, you need to consider the purpose you want the mattress in your bedroom. For example, to enjoy a plush mattress, you will need soft foam inside the product. But for reducing back pains and muscle aches, memory foam or transition foam layer is ideal.
2. Thickness: Since you will get various mattress thickness options, make sure your buying is compatible with the bed.
3. Firmness: Lastly, extra firm mattresses are cozier and plusher, while the standard firmness of the mattresses ensures reduced pains. So, based on your requirement, you have to select the level of firmness of the bedding material.