Are you looking for a good quality mattress to improve your sleep quality?
You would surely find many options in the market that state they provide the said function. However, do they provide the right relief, especially the options among the spring mattress types? Unfortunately, the answer to that is no.
Spring mattresses are good for buoyancy, which is its main selling point among most consumers. However, they are not easy to handle or carry from one area to another. Many of the options available in the market are made of woollen material, which attracts dust mites more often. As a result, people find it difficult to clean these mattresses. The lifecycle of these products is not very high either compared to some other alternatives.
What type of foam spring mattress should you buy with so many potential cons? Here, the answer is simple; choose a reliable brand like WakeFit that offers a wide range of these products. Not only that, but they also come equipped with extra perks like motion isolation, breathable fabric, and high-quality foam composition.
Do you still have doubts about why you should use a Wakefit Foam Spring Mattress? This article would help you make that decision.
Mattress Firmness and Feel
The firmness and feel of a mattress is something that most people only require to think about during their purchase of a mattress. However, the WakeFit Foam spring mattress offers a combination sleeping experience for people who require something in between firm and soft.
Therefore, it’s appropriate for people who need a much softer comfort layer for pressure point relief. Also, it’s ideal for people who need a high degree of spinal support. Therefore, when you would lie on the WakeFit foam spring mattress, it would contour to your body shape, but you won’t entirely sink into the mattress.
- 7 Zoned Profile Layer– The 7 zoned profile layer of the WakeFit Foam Spring mattress consists of deeper layers of memory foam than the mattress that contains 3 zoned profile layers. The extended areas of zoning offer extra support for the body contours of the users.
- Bouncy Foam– The WakeFit foam spring mattresses offer supporting bounce and also provide pressure relief. Also, the mattress uses clever technology with a special pillow-top surface and dual-coil construction for offering you a balanced feel that’s great for sleep.
- High Resilience Foam– High resilience foam is a type of polyurethane foam that offers great responsiveness. Due to this, if you enjoy bounce in the mattress, you should gravitate towards the high resilience WakeFit foam spring mattress.
- Cover Material– While creating the foam spring mattress cover, the WakeFit manufacturers used a high-quality fabric (GSM spun material knitting). As for the zipper, it is placed externally and is easily removable. In addition, this layer can be taken off and is appropriate for machine wash.
Mattress Performances & Features
- Breathability– In traditional spring mattresses, the coils and springs are usually packed together very tightly. Therefore, they block the normal airflow inside the mattress. In contrast to that, the foam layers inside the WakeFit Foam Spring mattress are designed so that they can easily enable free airflow across various layers. This design, in turn, reduces the temperature build-up inside the mattress and keeps the sleeper cool.
- Zonal support technology– Human bodies are not uniform and thus require unique types of support in varied areas. The Zonal support technology present in the WakeFit Foam Spring mattress reflects this, with unique areas of the mattress offering a different degree of support. This technology makes sure that your spine is properly aligned and supported to its original shape. Also, this feature helps to decrease chronic lower back pain and can also improve your sleeping postures.
- Bounce– The WakeFit foam spring mattress doesn’t consist of any real coils or springs. Instead, it is designed with a layer of bouncy foam materials that offer the user a bouncy feeling without a disturbing sound of creaking.
- Sagging– The WakeFit manufacturers made this particular mattress with a durable foam material. Therefore, it’s neither very prone to tear, wear, and sag nor does it sink to a bent shape like most traditional spring mattresses. But, this mattress would certainly bounce back even after several uses.
- Motion Transfer– Motion transfer is a term that centres around measuring how much movement occurs when a person transfers from one portion of the mattress to another area. For example, the WakeFit Spring Foam mattress offers a low motion transfer feature. This isolates the movements of two people sleeping on the same mattress. This feature is especially useful for people who get easily woken up at night because of the continuous movement of their partner. The low-motion isolation feature would let them enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- Edge Support– Edge support in a mattress implies the amount of resistance that it can offer around the edges. It essentially functions as an encasement that is located around the frame of any mattress. This small and effective feature of the WakeFit Foam Spring mattress can include how much support the mattress feels, resulting in how simply you would drift off without feeling disturbed.
- Durability– Any average mattress, irrespective of its material composition, thickness, or firmness, would perform for not more than seven years before any replacement is required. But, because of the extensive features of the WakeFit foam spring mattress, it offers a 10 years warranty that’s the best in the mattress industry.
Wakefit Foam Spring Mattress Policies
- Shipping– The mattress is shipped directly from the manufacturing hubs or warehouse of WakeFit and gets delivered to users’ doorsteps with a roll bag packing anywhere in India.
- Trial period– The WakeFit Foam Spring mattress offers 100 nights trial period.
- Returns-This mattress offers a risk-free return within a definite period after purchase.
- Warranty– WakeFit offers a 10 years warranty for the foam spring mattress.
Pros and Cons of Wakefit Foam Spring Mattresses
The advantages of the WakeFit foam spring mattresses include:
- It gets contoured to the body and offers adequate support to your spine.
- It decreases the amount of motion transfer that assists you to prevent disruption from your partner moving in the bed.
- This mattress is appropriate for you if you sleep on your side.
- It relieves various body pressure points as the foam layer is highly responsive to unique body weights and body shapes.
- This mattress is extremely durable and offers a longer lifespan because it can prevent sagging.
- Allows airflow and offers a cooler surface during sleep.
- Less sinking and therefore more suitable for the heavy-weight people
The disadvantages of the WakeFit foam spring mattresses include:
- The extreme bouncy feel is missing.
- It can be a bit heavy. However, since you don’t require to turn this mattress, this factor won’t pose a huge issue.
- It can be a bit expensive than traditional spring or foam mattresses.
Who Should Buy Wakefit Foam Spring Mattress?
The foam spring mattress type is good for a comfortable sleeping experience. People who prioritize buoyancy in their mattresses would benefit from this option. There are particular points to note here.
- The Spring Foam Mattress has surface buoyancy and bounceback, ensuring more comfort while lying on it.
- The breathable fabric allows users to feel less hot or discomfort while sleeping.
- For people who want a longer mattress, this option is a suitable choice at economical rates.