Are you searching for a new mattress that can provide the ultimate comfort?
Well, you can opt for the new Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress as it is considered to be the epitome of comfort, luxury, poshness, and uncanny cosiness. Moreover, with the advancement of new and improvised technologies, new and effective mattresses are available.
In this article, you will understand and acknowledge the facts of the mattress as here you can find a detailed Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Review.
- 1. Firmness And Feel
- 2. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Construction
- 3. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Size And Dimension
- 4. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Pricing
- 5. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Performances
- 6. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Policies
- 7. Pros And Cons Of Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress
- 7. Who Should Buy a Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
1. Firmness And Feel
The Sleepwell cocoon mattress contains three layers of comfort. That is why it is considered a triple-layered mattress. However, the top two layers are customizable and provide a proper amount of support. In addition, it contains both a soft layer and a firm orthopaedic layer. This feature allows people to choose their desired firmness.
In terms of feel as well, it is effective. Furthermore, the interchangeable top covers allow choosing the desire to feel a person wants to enjoy. These are also available in all varieties of sizes.
2. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Construction
- Cover– The top layer contains the pillow top layer and provides a soft feel while touching the top layer. The top 2 layers provide a non-identical feel on opposite sites, including the Gentle and Ortho Firmness.
- Comfort Layers– This is a great comfort providing an orthopaedics mattress that works according to each partner’s preference. The partners can further choose from Ortho or Gentle Firmness.
- Support Layer– It contains a triple layer of support layer that provides unmatched support.
- Mattress Height And Weight– The height of this mattress includes 1981 mm, and the weight of this is 14.29 kg.
3. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Size And Dimension
4. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Pricing
|Price Not Available
|Price Not Available
|Price Not Available
5. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Performances
- Cooling Property: The mattress’s top layer is made from a breathable fabric that will maintain air circulation through the mattress layers. Hence, it will maintain the surface temperature within the normal range most of the time.
- Motion Transfer: Unfortunately, the Sleepwell Cocoon mattress cannot prevent motion transfer, which can be complicated for light sleepers as their sleep can be disturbed easily by others movements.
- Edge Support: Edge support is present in this mattress so that the internal foam layers don’t flatten out due to applying compressive forces from above.
- Durability: Luckily, the Cocoon mattress is quite durable, thanks to the high density of the support foam layer. This has further reduced the sagging rate, which will keep the product usable for the longest time.
- Noise & Odour: You won’t get any noise even after twisting and turning continuously because the inner construction of the mattress is from foam and not spring coils. Also, no odour will come out, owing to the high level of ventilation.
6. Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress Policies
- Shipping– The shipping within the India can be perfumed without any additional cost whereas shipping internationally can take charges.
- Trial period– This mattress contains 30 days free trial periods from the date of delivery. This feature is only available for the Sleepwell Cocoon Standard Size mattress.
- Returns– For a product return, the buyer has to decide before ending the trial period. The product should be in the same way as the client received it. No dirt, damage should be present in the mattress while returning. After all the checking, the individual will receive the full payment within 24 hours.
- Warranty– It provides 5 years of warranty to individuals.
7. Pros And Cons Of Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress
The Pros and cons of this mattress are further listed below:
- It is a customizable orthopaedic mattress.
- Provides a huge relief from Orthopedic Pain.
- It contains a Neem Fresche Protection layer that kills bacteria and germs.
- It provides great support to the back of the body and treats lower back pain.
- It contains both soft and firm layers and can be used as dual feel mattress.
- It has a zip cover that provides an easy cleaning facility.
- This mattress can be highly firm for side sleepers
- It contains an odour and releases some off-gasses.
- The zipped cover creates a warm surface.
7. Who Should Buy a Sleepwell Cocoon Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
The Cocoon mattress is rated 8 out of 10 due to its extremely plush feel and accurate level of firmness. This mattress is best for those who are stomach sleepers and does not prefer a sinking mattress.
In terms of firmness, it is further rated as 5.5 as the soft side is more like a medium-firm mattress. This offers basic memory foam with two firm foam layers and one soft layer. In addition, it provides two covers layers, including the Classic, where the top layer is made of polyester and cotton. On the other hand, the chill layer can absorb body heat.
A person might pick the cocoon mattress under the following condition:
- If you are a person who likes a firm mattress, then you can opt for this.
- This is a motion isolation mattress so sleeping with a partner is convenient with this mattress.
- These are low-cost mattresses and are available on an environmentally friendly budget.
- If you are a person who prefers brands, then this is best.