Are you looking for a new mattress that can assure you the ultimate relaxation and pleasure? If yes, it is the right time to change the old mattress and bring home a new one. In this article, let’s introduce the Peps Spine Guard Mattress, which is already getting huge popularity. Also, till now, this mattress has become India’s leading mattress brand and is also available at an affordable price range.
Also, due to this reason, the Peps are getting all the attention and a huge amount of popularity. It has created hype in the market. However, these are also great for providing the right amount of support in the back of the body.
Furthermore, in this article, we have provided all the information related to this particular international mattress that has been a part of the industry since 1938 with the Peps Spine Guard Mattress Review.
- 1. Reasons to Choose Peps Spine Guard Mattress
- 2. Peps Spine Guard Mattress
- 3. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Size And Dimension
- 4. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Pricing Table
- 5. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Construction Layers And Features
- 6. Pros and Cons of Peps Spine Guard Mattress
- 7. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Policies
- 8. Who Should Buy a Peps Spine Guard Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
1. Reasons to Choose Peps Spine Guard Mattress
The top reasons to buy Peps Spine Guard Mattress are further given below:
- You can avail the memory foam bedding that will give you the best support in the back and neck area.
- It can contour according to your body and ensure that your spine is aligned properly.
- This mattress also provides the super edge plus technology, making them sagging resistant and edge-edge stability.
- This mattress offers zero disturbances to individuals.
- The top layer is made of high quality. It is woven quilting which makes it highly comfortable and hygienic.
2. Peps Spine Guard Mattress
3. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Size And Dimension
|Size||Dimensions [Bonnell & Foam]||Inches|
4. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Pricing Table
|Size||Price On Peps Store||Price On Amazon|
5. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Construction Layers And Features
- Polar Fleece Fabric Anti Pill- The polar fleece fabric is the new technology fabric that works like the anti-pill to the germs and is positioned in the top layer. This fabric technology also creates and builds a luxurious layer of insulation. This gives you further the plush feel and makes your sleep highly comfortable.
- Memory Foam + PU Foam Quilt– Memory foam, as you already know, is the best foam that can give you the ultimate relaxation in the back and the lower neck area. When added with the PU foam quilting, this foam becomes firmer and highly comfortable. This technology also treats the individual pressure points of your body. The memory foam used in this mattress is 100% natural.
- Rebonded Foam– The rebonded foam present in the third layer allows the mattress to contour according to your body, making your body postures right so that you enjoy a painless morning. Also, the rebounded foams make it long-lasting and create a balance between the body weight and the mattress itself.
- Protective Layers
- Hard Cotton Felt– This protective layer prevents the mattress from sagging or losing its velocity from the middle area. This layer further protects the Bonnell spring layer. It also ensures the best firm support in the middle.
- Nylon Mesh– This technology helps to provide extra support to the back and the spinal area. This also ensures the anti-sagging support in the edges, which is why this is only situated in the edges.
- Bonnell Spring Unit– This spring technology is made with grade 2 steel to provide the ultimate comfort. This technology allows the bounciness in the mattress while keeping it firm. These are highly beneficial for back pain as well.
- Anti Sagging– These are highly durable mattresses that cannot easily sag due to the super edge plus technology. Furthermore, the independent spring and the hard net make this strong from the edges as well.
- Super Edge Support– The edges also get the best support due to the independent spring technology, PU foam, and hard cotton felt on the edges. The supper edge supports are highly beneficial in maintaining the mattress’s durability.
- Flexi-Firm Support– This ergonomically constructed mattress provides flexible and firm support in the lower back and neck area. Also, it looks after the spinal support.
- Spiralok– The spiral lock technology is present here further helps to control the motion transfer and rolling out of your partner. Also, great middle support is provided by this spiral Lock technology in the spinal area. This helps to contour the body and provide proper support in all the pressure points. These can thus also create firm support in the middle.
6. Pros and Cons of Peps Spine Guard Mattress
- Top layer crafted with the best Polar Fleece Fabric.
- Spiralok Technology helps to control the motion transfer.
- Flexi Firm Support gives the right amount of support in the spinal area.
- Anti sagging along with high-quality middle support.
- The memory foam and the PU foam technology add softness and enhance comfort and provide support to the body. Highly durable.
- Zero disturbance
- Good air circulation and ventilation.
- The price is higher than other memory foam mattresses.
7. Peps Spine Guard Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– This mattress can be delivered in all parts of India and demand shipping charges depending on the location. From 24-48 business hours, the shipping of the mattress is done. Also, the delivery is performed in pre-assembled form. Just after the shipping is done, they will provide a confirmation mail, and from there, you can also track your order.
- Trial period (explain its terms & conditions)– If you are not satisfied with the products, then within a short period of 10 days, you can return or exchange the product. Also, suppose you want an exchange due to incorrect mattress size and order. In that case, it will charge an additional INR 1500 across India. This amount is the liability of the customer.
- Returns– As said earlier, the returns have to be performed within ten days from the date of receiving. However, to return this product, you have to fill-up the form, and also there are some criteria that it should well maintain. This further includes that the mattress should not contain scratches, stains, bad odours, or tears.
- Warranty– It provides a warranty of up to 10 years.
8. Who Should Buy a Peps Spine Guard Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
The headquarters of Peps mattress is present in Bangalore. However, this originated in the year 2006 and also contained an ISO 9001- 2008 certification. Also, as the name suggests, this mattress helps you keep your spine aligned while providing an adequate amount of pressure in the overall pressure points of the body. Thus, if you are highly concerned about your back pain and want to avail of something that can give the required amount of support, you can opt for this mattress.