Are you looking for a new mattress that can assure you the ultimate relaxation and pleasure? If yes, it is the right time to change the old mattress and bring home a new one. Here in this article, let’s introduce the Peps Restonic Mattress, which is already getting huge popularity. Also, these mattresses have become India’s leading mattress brand and are also available at an affordable price range.
Also, due to this reason, the Peps are getting all the attention and a huge amount of popularity. It has created hype in the market. However, these are also great for providing the right amount of support in the back of the body.
Furthermore, in this article, we have provided all the information related to this particular international mattress that has been a part of the industry since 1938 with the Peps Restonic Mattress Review.
1. Reasons to Choose Peps Restonic Mattress
The top reasons to choose the Peps Restonic mattress are further provided:
- These are available in both Pocket Inner Spring and Bonnell spring form.
- It provides zero disturbances and is reversible, along with 100 years of experience.
- Also, noise cancellation technology is provided by this mattress.
- It gives the bonded material technology that provides great sleep and comfort.
- It also provides superior support in the back of the body. The PU foam technology and the edge support make this mattress anti-sagging.
2. Peps Restonic Mattress Size And Dimension
|Size||Dimensions [ Bonnel & Pocketed ]||Inches|
3. Peps Restonic Mattress Pricing Table
|Size||Price On Peps Store||Price On Amazon|
4. Peps Restonic Mattress Construction Layers And Features
- Polyester Knitted Fabric Ticking– The top layer is made with the top-quality polyester knitted fabric from the technology of America. Also, these are internationally designed mattresses that give a soft and feathery touch. The top layer, due to this ticking, becomes softer and cosier.
- PU Foam Quilted– The top layer is quilted with PU foam that helps to provide a huge amount of support in the body. This quality of PU foam also made the whole mattress bouncy, apart from the fact that these are firm mattresses. This also allows the mattress to perform air circulation and breathability.
- Convoluted Foam on Euro Layer– The convoluted foam is a new foam that makes this mattress interesting. Also, these give additional support to the whole body and allow the air’s proper circulation. This looks like the tray of eggs and can also scan the whole body temperature to ensure toss and turn-free sleep.
- Hard Cotton Felt– This technology helps to provide extra support to the back and the spinal area. This also ensures the anti-sagging support in the edges, which is why this is only situated in the edges.
- White Hard Net– The white hard net and the hard cotton felt provide great support in the middle area. This protects the middle area from sagging and does not lose its textures.
- Pocketed Spring Unit– The pocket spring unit provides firmness along with a soft touch. Also, this creates zero disturbance layers, which means that you do not feel anything even if your partner is moving. The springs used in this are of special quality and provide rust-proof and breakage-proof technology. Also, it can hold up to 56 KGs of weight.
- Anti Sagging– The independent spring and the hard net make this strong from the edges. These are anti-sagging mattresses, which means they can provide the best support for a long period.
- Super Edge Support– The edges also get the best support due to the independent spring technology and the PU foam and Har cotton felt on the edges.
- Spiralok– The spiral lock technology present in this mattress helps control the motion transfer and rolling out of your partner. Also, great middle support is provided by this spiral rock technology.
- Zero Disturbance– It also provides zero disturbance, which means no disturbance even if your partner is chronic to movements.
- Pros and Cons of Peps Restonic Mattress
- Zero disturbance.
- Convoluted foam for good air circulation and Temperature Control.
- Firm mattress for treating the back and the spinal area.
- Can provide the best support.
- Anti sagging technology.
- Great middle support.
- It can feel hard for some people.
5. Peps Restonic Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– This is an international brand. It can be delivered anywhere; however, the shipping charges can vary from place to place. Also, these are shipped in a pre-assembled form. Furthermore, all the products will be shipped from 7-14 working days, depending on your location. Also, you can contain the email@example.com for any quarry regarding your order or sipping. Also, the orders performed after 4 pm or at night will be dispatched on the next day and delivered within the same time limit. Also, email messages are provided so that you can track your order.
- Trial period(explain its terms & conditions)– There is no such trial period available; however, you can avail yourself of other features like return and exchange. Also, if you want to enjoy the future, you should opt for this mattress from the official site; if you don’t, the peps will not be reliable for you.
- Returns– If you want to return the order, you have to wait for 1-2 business days to cancel the whole order. Within 7-10 working days, you can also avail yourself of the money back. However, you can only opt for a return if the product is damaged and if the item is different from what you ordered. Also, for return, exchange, or anything, you need to first mail at the official site of the Peps.
- Warranty– The warranty period of this mattress is up to 1 year from the date of invoice. Also, in this warranty period, you can change, refurbish, restore, and rectify the condition supplied.
Who Should Buy Peps Restonic Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
Yes, these are amazing and people who like to enjoy a firm mattress, which can provide adequate support in the back and neck area. Also, people interested in zero disturbances, long-duration mattresses at an affordable cost can think of this mattress.