Duroflex indeed is one of the best mattress brands present in India. It offers a wide range of products, thereby catering to the different needs of sleepers. However, the most important product from this brand that has created hype is Balance Orthopedic.
Do you have any idea about this product or how it functions?
If not, then don’t worry because it is completely expected. However, with many mattresses in the market, knowing about every product is just impossible. Bearing this in mind, we have given a full description of the Balance orthopaedic mattress from Duroflex and its amazing features.
Reasons to Choose Duroflex Balance Mattress
In this section, we will describe the five main reasons you can choose the Duroflex Balance Orthopedic mattress.
- It is made from a doctor-recommended 5-zoned orthopaedic layer that will help apply proper pressure to the trigger points in your body and prevent soreness and stiffness.
- It has a warranty of 7 years, and therefore, the product will last for a long time.
- The rebonded foam present inside the Balance mattress has added bounciness, and also, you won’t have to struggle with pain in your backbone.
- The spinal alignment will be maintained properly, thanks to the unique construction of this mattress.
- At the top, the knitted fabric with memory foam quilting will offer you the comfort you are seeking for snuggling on the bed and sleeping like a baby.
Duroflex Balance Mattress Construction Layers And Features
- Knitted Fabric with Memory Foam Quilting– At the top, the Balance Orthopedic mattress is covered with a knitted material having memory foam quilting. It will help ensure that you can feel the maximum level of comfort the moment you hit the bed.
- 5 Zoned Orthopedic Support Layer– The doctor-recommended 5-zoned orthopaedic layer will target five different zones of your body, thereby relieving the pressure from your trigger points. Moreover, it will offer different levels of support as per the requirement of your body parts.
- Ortho Foam– The special ortho foam forms the third and fifth layers that will support your backbone excellently. Besides, it will release pressure from the trigger points present along the spine, thereby relieving the tension knots. Moreover, patients suffering from orthopaedic problems will feel relieved post sleeping on this product.
- Rebonded Foam– Rebonded foam is best known for its high level of firmness and bounciness. It is made from different foams like HD foam, memory foam, high resilience foam, and more. Therefore, a Balance Orthopedic mattress will offer an extraordinary level of firmness and support to your spinal structure.
- Jacquard Woven Fabric– The Jacquard woven fabric forms the base layer. It allows airflow moderately but not like the knitted fabric present at the top of the mattress. Besides, it has a non-slip property that will prevent the unexpected displacement of the mattress from its position.
- Anti Sagging– This mattress is known for its high potential of resisting the sagging of all the internal layers. No matter how many years you have used this mattress, the layers will not sag. Also, the memory foam layer will stay intact for a long time and not compromise its responsiveness. However, make sure that the product’s surface’s overall weight is not more than the recommended limit, as it will cause depression of the internal layers.
- Pressure Relief– It has a doctor recommended 5-zone orthopaedic layer that will help in relieving pressure from all the trigger points in the muscles. Once your body hits the bed, the inner layers start their magic and release tension from the muscle fibres. As a result, you won’t feel sore in the muscles the moment you wake up the next morning.
- Ventilation– Ventilation of the Duroflex Balance mattress is of medium grade. At the top, the quilted fabric will allow optimal air circulation, and therefore, its surface will remain cool. But let’s consider the airflow between the layers. It is of minimum range, so the chances of having a mouldy mattress are higher.
- Firmness Level– The Balance Orthopedic mattress has medium firmness, ranging between 5.5 to 6. Therefore, the mattress will support all your bones and joints perfectly so that you don’t have to wake up with a sore and stiff body. Moreover, suppose you are an orthopaedic patient with pain in the lumbar and sacral region of the spine. In that case, you don’t have to worry about anything because the mattress will support the alignment aptly. It will also alleviate the pain by ten folds.
Pros and Cons of Duroflex Balance Mattress
- Comes with a warranty period of 7 years
- Has medium firmness level so that every sleeper can experience the benefits of the mattress
- Memory foam has a high conforming rate that will easily relieve pressure from your trigger points.
- Air circulation between the lower mattress layers is almost zero.
- No edge support is present in the Duroflex Balance mattress.
- Motion transfer is not reduced to almost negligible due to the absence of pocket spring coils.
Duroflex Balance Mattress Policies
- Delivery & Shipping– Duroflex thrives on catering to the needs of every sleeper throughout the country. For this reason, it delivers mattresses throughout India with no delivery charges. When you place an order for the Duroflex Balance, make sure to check whether it is available in your area or not. If somehow the product is not in stock, it will notify you via email or phone.
- Trial period– Duroflex offers a trial period of 100-nights for a Balance Orthopedic mattress. Within this period, you can use the product and judge whether it’s right for you and other sleepers or not. If you think the mattress is doing more harm than good, you can immediately report it to the company and request a return. Once the request is processed, they will take the product back. If the return request is raised within 100 nights of the trial period, you will get a full refund from the company.
- Returns– Suppose your mattress has suffered damages unintentionally, or you have received the wrong product compared to the one you ordered. In that case, you can easily raise a return request. The company officials will process the request, and if the damage is covered with the warranty policies, the product will be replaced or repaired.
- Warranty– The warranty period of Duroflex Balance is approximately seven years. According to the company policies, if your mattress suffers from damage covered by the warranty policy within the first year, it will be repaired or replaced with a brand new mattress. Post that, a pro-rata money calculation will take place based on the number of years between the purchase and return request.
Who Should Buy a Duroflex Balance Mattress, And Is That Worth It?
Yes, it is worth buying the Duroflex Balance mattress for a wide number of reasons. For instance, it is constructed in such a manner that your spinal alignment can be supported, regardless of the position you will sleep in. Similarly, the top layer is made from a comfortable material to keep the surface cool. Therefore, you won’t have any problem falling asleep once your body hits the bed.
Apart from all these, the Balance Orthopedic has a pressure-relieving memory foam that will not only hug your body like a second skin but release the tension knots in your muscles. Therefore, you will wake up refreshed and relaxed the next morning with no soreness or stiffness in your body.