Repose has developed a new technology memory foam pillow to give the user a better sleep experience. Its memory foam pillow contains an in-built speaker where you can plug in your device and enjoy soothing music. Thus, ensuring high-quality sleep.
- To view the product: https://repose.co.in/product/repose-memory-foam-music-pillow/
Repose bedding and pillow company has put attention to providing its customer with maximum benefit. So, its pillow is made in a way to offer a medically fit curve of your neck while you sleep. Thus, there is no pain in the back or neck region when you wake up in the morning.
Its innovative pillow idea has made a buzz in the market as people discover more and more pillow advantages.
This extraordinary unique edition pillow is a complete package containing pocket springs, super-soft foam, and heavy GSM knitted fabric. So, while the super-soft foam provides excellent support, the pocket spring ensures no disturbance through partner movement.
The tagline of the product is it is the first pillow that sings to its user lullaby. The cushion has a music system embedded inside that plays soft music. The song-bird pillow has a great ASMR and stereo sound experience. Moreover, it is invisible and brilliant.
The product provides special attention to the user’s day-to-day problems like sleep apnea, pain in the back, and allergic reaction to bedding. This is why repose features proper spinal alignment, uniform distribution of pressure points, and hypoallergenic advantages.
Talking about the durability and aesthetic of the product, it does not disappoint the users in these factors too. Repose memory foam pillow holds its shape and does not go flat when the user sleeps in one position for a long day. Also, it has cooling technology to give breathable space and avoid overheating instances.
To Read More NEWS about Mattress
- Centuary Mattress Is All Set With Its New Campaign With Sania Mirza As Their Brand Ambassador
- Pepperfry Launches Clouddio Mattress
- Anil Kapoor Joins Hands As A Brand Ambassador For “The Sleep Company.”
- SleepX Promises Comfort to Couples with its Half Half Mattress
- Wakefit won the Indian Digital Marketing Awards 2021
- Peps Industries Launches India’s First Jersey Mattress
- First-ever Mattress Recycling Campaign By IPUA, ISPF, And The Kabadiwala
Follow Our Social Media For More Updates