Have you become confused between Sleepyhead and SleepX brands?
If yes, you have landed yourself in the right place because here, we will describe both these brands in detail and introduce you to the similarities and differences in their products. So, if you are willing to buy a mattress from any of these brands, the following discussion on SleepX VS Sleepyhead will help you a lot.
Similarities And Differences: SleepX Vs Sleepyhead
- Both brands provide a trial period of 100-nights.
- SleepX and Sleepyhead mattresses have different collections of orthopaedic memory foam mattresses.
- Both these brands offer custom size construction for their mattresses.
- SleepX offers a 10-year warranty for all the products, but Sleepyhead offers varying warranty only up to 10 years.
- SleepX has four mattresses on their bucket list, but the Sleepyhead brand has many products.
- SleepX has memory foam mattresses only. However, Sleepyhead is offering more choices in terms of materials.
Firmness And Feel Differences
The orthopaedic mattresses from SleepX have medium firmness, while the Dual Comfort mattress has medium-firm tor firm values. As for the Sleepyhead mattresses, the firmness ranges from soft to firm.
- SleepX mattresses: 5.5 to 7 (orthopaedic mattresses), and 6 to 7.5 (Dual Comfort mattress)
- Sleepyhead mattresses: 4 to 7.5 on the firmness scale for different products
Mattress Construction Differences
- Both SleepX and Sleepyhead has used the Neem Fresche technology in the covers.
- For SleepX, the comfort layer is made from memory foam and cooling gel-infused memory foam. But for Sleepyhead, the comfort layer is made from several materials, starting with PU foam to memory foam.
- For both SleepX and Sleepyhead, the support layer is made from a high resilience foam material.
SleepX Vs Sleepyhead: Performance Differences
|Temperature regulation||With cooling gel and air circulation||With air circulation only|
|Motion transfer||Available only in memory foam mattresses||Available in Bonnel spring and memory foam mattresses|
- Temperature regulation: SleepX has added cooling gel in one of its mattresses to ensure that sleepers can have comfort during the summer season. As for Sleepyhead, the mattresses have a high level of breathability which will help you to sleep properly.
- Motion transfer: The memory foam mattresses from SleepX and Sleepyhead and Bonnel spring mattresses from Sleepyhead will be able to reduce the motion transfer and help you sleep peacefully, even when your partner sleeping on the bed is constantly twisting and turning.
- Edge support: Edge support is not present for both of these brands. However, the foam layers are strong enough to resist excess or early sagging due to the above compression forces.
- Durability: Both SleepX and Sleepyhead mattresses are highly durable as they are made from high-quality materials, be they the cooling gel-infused memory foam or the High resilience foam. However, suppose you want to keep the mattress in proper condition even after using it for a couple of years. In that case, you need to make sure that you are handling it with care and following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Noise: SleepX doesn’t have any spring mattress, so you won’t have to worry about your sleep getting disturbed due to noise. However, in the spring mattresses from Sleepyhead, you might hear low sounds at first because, at that time, the spring coils will have high resistance to the compression forces.
Mattress Policy Differences
- Shipping: For both SleepX and Sleepyhead, shipping and delivery of the mattresses will be done at no cost. However, whether a chosen product is available in your area or not needs to be checked when placing the order. If the product is available, it will get delivered soon to your address.
- Trial period: Both SleepX and Sleepyhead provide a trial period of 100 nights. Hence, you can return the mattress within this period to get a complete refund, provided the reason for return is valid and not due to damage caused by your mishandling.
- Returns: The terms and conditions of return policies are somewhat the same for both Sleepyhead and SleepX. If you want to return a mattress, make sure that the reason for which you have raised the request is genuine.
For example, suppose you get a tear in the foam mattress because you have rolled the mattress. In that case, this particular defect won’t be covered by the return policies of both brands. Similarly, if you have ordered the wrong custom size, you won’t be able to raise the return request.
- Warranty: Sleepyhead offers a maximum warranty period of 10 years to their mattresses. Some products will have five years of warranty while others might have either a 7-year or 10-year warranty.
If we consider the mattresses from SleepX, all four products have a warranty of 10 years. Hence, it will be much easier to request the repair of a damaged mattress for such a long time.
SleepX Vs Sleepyhead – Which Is Better?
SleepX is the best choice if you consider the price since their mattresses will fall within the budget limit. However, if you want to explore a wide range of options in terms of mattress types, their layers, and other such aspects, you can choose Sleepyhead.
Who Should Buy SleepX? And Who Should Buy Sleepyhead?
You need to buy SleepX mattresses if:
- You want to sleep on a cool surface as it has a cooling gel-infused orthopaedic memory foam mattress.
- SleepX is also best for people who want to buy affordable mattresses.
Sleepyhead is perfect for sleepers who:
- Want to discover a wide range of mattress products
- Want to enjoy different levels off