Do you know that both SleepX and Sleepwell brands are very much alike to each other?
Are you confused about choosing the brands properly?
If it’s a yes to both these questions, we hope the following article will be of great help to you. Here, we will list the differences between their mattresses, product features, firmness, and company policies. With everything listed down in a single place, you will have the upper hand in deciding which brand will suit your needs the most.
- 1. Similarities and Differences: Sleepwell Vs SleepX?
- 2. Firmness And Feel Differences
- 3. Mattress Construction Differences
- 4. Sleepwell Vs SleepX Performance Differences
- 5. Mattress Policies
- 6. Sleepwell Vs SleepX — Which is better?
- 7. Who Should Buy Sleepwell? And Who Should Buy SleepX?
1. Similarities and Differences: Sleepwell Vs SleepX?
- Custom sizing for the mattresses is offered both by SleepX and Sleepwell brands.
- Another similarity between the SleepX and Sleepwell brands is that they have a wide collection of orthopaedic mattresses.
- Free shipping is done by SleepX and Sleepwell manufacturers.
- SleepX has only four mattresses, but Sleepwell will offer you more than ten options.
- 100 nights trial period offer is applicable only for SleepX because Sleepwell doesn’t offer any such offer.
- All the mattresses from SleepX are made from foam, but Sleepwell will offer you coir, foam, latex, and innerspring construction.
2. Firmness And Feel Differences
- In the Sleepwell collection, you will get a softer and firmer mattress with an overall firmness ranging between 5 to 7.5.
- On the other hand, the SleepX brand comes with firmer mattresses only where the value ranges between 6 to 7.
3. Mattress Construction Differences
As there are so many mattresses from Sleepwell and SleepX, it can be difficult to study every product’s construction. Since we are comparing brands here instead of products, we will provide more general instructions to set these two brands apart.
3.1 SleepX construction
- The SleepX brand comes with NeemFreshe technology integrated into the top layer to prevent allergies and improve hygiene and cleanliness.
- All the mattresses come with a plush top that will feel cosy against your skin, thereby lulling you to a deep slumber.
- The base of the mattresses is supported by HR and high-density foams which is why the sagging rate is reduced in the products.
- Memory foam is present in all the mattresses that will act as a hugging skin and conform according to your body shape on the application of heat and pressure.
3.2 Sleepwell construction
- Sleepwell has foam, latex, coir, and innerspring mattresses.
- They have support layers made from HR foam, rebonded foam, high-density coir, and HD foam.
- A zonal orthopaedic foam layer is added in several products that will reduce tension and pressure from your muscles to offer more comfort to the sleepers.
- A few products are there that come with an additional layer of outer zipper cover so that you can remove it, wash it and keep it clean for better airflow and hygiene.
4. Sleepwell Vs SleepX Performance Differences
|Comfort and support||In SleepX mattresses, comfort is offered by memory foam mainly while the support layer is made either from HR foam or high-density foam.||Sleepwell offers comfort by using memory foam, zonal orthopaedic pressure-relieving, PU, and even latex layers. On the other hand, the support is offered by HD foam, HR foam, innerspring, high-density coir, etc.|
|Temperature regulation||Temperature regulation is maintained by the natural ventilation enhanced with NeemFresche technology’s help.||In some of the Sleepwell products, you will have open-air channels for improving the air circulation, while in others, a special technology, the Reticool foam, is present to distribute the heat and reduce surface temperatures.|
|Motion isolation||SleepX has a medium capacity of preventing motion isolation.||On the other hand, the motion isolation capacity of the Sleepwell mattresses ranges from medium to high based on the product you have chosen.|
|Hypoallergenic||Based on the hypoallergenic feature, the SleepX brand is the winner since it has the Neem Fresche technology that will remove microbes and bacteria, thereby reducing the chances of getting skin allergies and infections.||If we consider the Sleepwell brand, the hypoallergenic feature is regulated by the concerned product’s natural ventilation and surface temperature regulation features. Unfortunately, you won’t find any special technology like the Neem Fresche for keeping your skin safe.|
|Spine alignment||In terms of spine alignment, the SleepX mattresses will offer amazing support. They will help keep the spine aligned with your body properly so that you won’t have to deal with stiffness.||Sleepwell mattresses have a medium to high range of spine alignment, depending on the product. For example, suppose you usually suffer from soreness in the bones and yet sleep in different postures. In that case, you need a mattress that can offer a high level of spine alignment.|
|Firmness range||The firmness range of SleepX mattresses is between 5 to 7, depending on your chosen mattress.||As for the Sleepwell mattresses, the firmness will vary between 6 and 7.|
|Durability||The SleepX mattresses are highly durable and can last for a long time.||Some Sleepwell mattresses are highly durable, while others have medium durability.|
|Mattress feel||The mattresses will feel amazing against your skin, and you will have a deep sleep with no disturbance.||The mattress feel ranges from medium-soft to firm, depending on the product’s firmness.|
|Noise and odour||Since no innerspring is there, you won’t have to worry about the noise. As for the smell, the mattresses won’t cause you any discomfort.||If you have got an innerspring mattress from Sleepwell, you may only have to deal with the whirring sounds for a couple of days.|
5. Mattress Policies
- Shipping– SleepX offers shipping to several cities across India with no cost and extra charges. As for the Sleepwell brand, the availability of the mattresses will vary from one city to another. However, no charges will be levied on your bill.
- Trial period– SleepX offers a trial period of 100 nights, within which you can return the product and get a complete refund. But if we consider the Sleepwell brand, you won’t have the facility of trying out the mattress before using it permanently.
- Returns– For returning the product, you have to raise a return request, maintain the reason you want to replace the mattress, or ask for a refund. Ensure the reason is appropriate so that your return request is not cancelled.
- Warranty– Both SleepX and Sleepwell will offer you a high warranty period that will ensure your mattress can last for a long time. Also, you have to make sure that you are taking proper care of the product because if there is any intentional damage to the mattress, the company won’t be covering it.
6. Sleepwell Vs SleepX — Which is better?
SleepX is better in terms of durability. Their mattresses can last for a long term while ensuring that you can have a comfortable sleep for long nights. On the other hand, the Sleepwell mattresses are varied in terms of options, and they also have different constructions like foam, latex, coir, and so on.
7. Who Should Buy Sleepwell? And Who Should Buy SleepX?
It is difficult to tell who should buy Sleepwell or SleepX mattresses. Therefore, we have listed some points to help you understand which one will be better.
- If you are looking for more options, you need the Sleepwell brand because it has more than ten different mattresses. On the other hand, SleepX only has four mattresses.
- If you want to sleep on an orthopaedic mattress or get relief from your chronic spine ache, you need to make sure you choose SleepX. On the contrary, Sleepwell offers both luxury and orthopaedic mattresses.
Which brand mattress is best for back pain? Sleepwell Vs SleepX?
For back pain, you need to choose the SleepX mattresses because they will offer you amazing high firm products.
Do Sleepwell and SleepX mattresses offer custom sizes?
Yes, both SleepX and Sleepwell mattresses come with the offer of custom sizes.
How long should a Sleepwell and SleepX mattress last?
SleepX mattress will last for a long time since the inner layers have less sagging. However, as for the Sleepwell mattresses, they have lesser durability than the other brand.
How is a Sleepwell mattress different from other SleepX mattresses?
SleepX mattresses have Neem Fresche technology, while Sleepwell lacks this feature. But Sleepwell does provide Resitec and Reticool foams for improved support and temperature regulation, respectively.